Chap 26: Seriously. I Already Told You To Spill Your Secrets.

"Too bad we can't transform," I heard Aria say to Yuri.
"Actually. I wasn't sure how to tell everyone so I decided to keep it a secret." Yuri told her, "Buki Henkan!" She transformed?

" Yuri told her, "Buki Henkan!" She transformed?

   "I don't think I understand," Mikio said, "could she not transform before?"   "Yeah

"Yeah. Now I'm the only one left who can't!" Aria said.
I went over to her and tried to comfort her but she swatted me away.
"Dammit Yuri! Remember when I said spill all your secrets? I meant this too!" Sachael said.
"Um. In all fairness, I don't think she had her powers yet when you told us," I suggested.
"Yeah. I just got them a couple days ago," Yuri confirmed.
"Let's not be mad at her. Oleander practically blew my ears out on the phone trying to tell me. Frankly I think this was a much better approach," I told them.
"Well- yeah I can't deny that," Oleander said.
"Honestly I think the timing was perfect," Mimon said.
"Anyway, let's get to practice. Sorry Aria. How about you referee?" I suggested.
"Referee? Referee what?"
"We'll be fighting. You could referee our matches."
"Woah I did not sign up for this," Osaka said.
"Too bad. Sachael and I used to always battle it out when she was in her realm."
"Sounds fun," Aria agreed, "Ok. First match: Fire against water. Evangeline against Osaka."
"Um. I'm not sure that would be a good idea." I said.
"Why not?" Osaka asked.
"Well, if water and fire were to fight.. let's just say it wouldn't be pretty," Sachael told her.
"Ok then. That's out. How about this. Match 1: Mikio against Evangeline."
"I'm game if you are," Mikio said to me.
"Alright sure."