Chap 11: Calm Down And Try Not To Sprout A Tree In My Face This Time.

"Like this? Shizen Supurauto!" The tree sprouted in my face.

"No. Definitely not like that," I said.
"How about we go over to the park down the street and take a nature walk. That may help Oleander," Sachael suggested.
"That actually sounds really helpful. And sorry about the tree.." Oleander said.
"Ok. I'll take my skate board and you two will meet me there. You know what? This would be the perfect time to tell everyone."
"Alright. It had to be done eventually," Oleander agreed.
"Ok. Let me call Osaka, then I can add Yuri to the call, then I'll add Citri, then Aria. Hello? Everyone?"
"Hi," Yuri was the first to respond.
"Yo," Citri picked up.
"Aye," Aria said.
"Ok. Now where's Osaka?" I asked.
"Present!"
"This isn't class. Anyway, I'm with Sachael and Oleander. Everyone meet us at the park on Fourth Street.
"Sure," Yuri said.
"Be there in five," Citri said.
"See ya," They all hung up.
"Ok," I said to Sachael and Yuri, "Let's go."
(A/N) Sorry this was a shorter chapter, I just felt it would be good to end it there. I hope this author's note fills up your need to read. Anyway, see you guys next chapter!
Oh, I almost forgot! Comment on this chapter to be entered in a contest for PIY! Comment two names, for two boys, which will be the names of new characters! Winner gets their username featured in the first few chapters that have the new characters featured in them! So please comment and I will judge whenever the the time comes to write the new characters!