Chap 21: YOU NEVER PAY!

It's now May. My birthday passed not too long ago and now I'm 18! We're getting closer to the travel date. Oh and guess what? Along with me, Oleander, and Osaka, Citri gained her powers too! I don't think it will be long before Aria and Yuri get theirs. Not that it's a given, but I have my reasons.
"Ok guys. Before we go to the movie theatre to meet Aria, Osaka, and Oleander, were stopping for snacks to sneak in. Citri- you handle the drinks. Sachael- you handle the sweets.
Yuri- you handle the silverware.
I'll get the tab."
"Alright. Seems fair enough," Citri said.
"None of you are gonna even offer to pay?"

"Well, no. You always go 'No I'll pay,' so we don't really think it's necessary anymore," Yuri said.
"You don't let us," Sachael intervened.
"Alright. Fine. But next time I'm NOT paying!"
"Alright. Whatever you want," Citri said, "Let's just go in the grocery store already."
"Alright," I said. We all picked out our things.
"I got forks, spoons, and paper plates. Oh and cups," Yuri said.
"I got Soda, Lemonade, and Water," Citri told us.
"I got hard candy, gummies, and cookies," Sachael said.
"Alright. That'll be $13.48." I gave the clerk my money and Citri and Sachael took the bags. Yuri texted Oleander pictures of the food.
"Yum😋," Yuri texted her.
"😛🍕🍟🍭," Oleander responded. We got in the car and drove to the theatre where Oleander, Osaka, and Aria were waiting for us by the ticket line.
"Ok. Now for the boys we're supposed to meet. Where are they?" I asked.