Chapter 19: The results... (final chapter)

This is the final chapter everyone, and you'll now know the results of the court meeting~ xx

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

The judge turned back to Jungkook's lawyer, Mrs Go. "Do you have anything to add Lawyer Go?" the judge asked.

"Yes, Your Honour," she spoke as she stood up, "may I question the respondent?"

The judge nodded. "You may," he replied.

"Thank you," she smiled and walked in a small circle back and forth towards Mr Nam. "Mr Nam, is it true what the claimant has been telling the court?"

Mr Nam's face had sunken. "None at all!" he blurted out. "The kid's gotten quite the imagination. Even getting a good worker of mine to believe such lies."

Jungkook glared towards him, which the elder saw, but he tried to ignore him.

"I've never once touched him, nor forced him down. You all do realise he's sick? He had to see a psychologist to fix up his mental problems. Of course he'd make this up!"

Mrs Go seemed to had problems keeping up with her polite smile. "With all due respect, Mr Nam, you're deeply wrong," she said, and then she turned towards the desk with Jungkook, grabbing a file out of her work bag, and handed it to the judge to see it whilst she explained why she did so. "You see, I've spoken to the psychologist who was in charge of him, who's none other than his partner, Kim Taehyung, and he has official written files on his mental health, and why he was seeing him in the first place. It was never because he was sick. He was actually forced going by his previous foster parents, who were criminals, both murdering his parents, and abusing him violently and sexually since he was a little child."

Mr Uk suddenly stood up. "Your Honour, if you'd let me speak for a moment," he started, looking for approval, but the judge seemed to be busy reading the file Mrs Go handed him.

"Yeah yeah," he said nonchalantly.

"Those files can easily be faked. Mr Kim would definitely have done it for the sake of his partner. That's a crime, is it not? To be sexually and/or romantically involved with a patient of his?"

Mrs Go's face turned red in anger. "That has been cleared officially they never were involved before, and declared their love after not being a patient and a psychologist," she denied, "there's no point in bringing up an old case here."

"I see," Mr Uk smiled unpleasantly, "but it does say a lot about them, does it not? Seeing how they could fool the law with lies, even getting an innocent worker as Mr Park here into it, deceiving him what he 'saw' is true."

The judge slammed his hammer on the desk. "I will give Lawyer Uk one last chance to defend with evidence, not history assumptions, or else you can be quiet and let Lawyer Go continue her questioning of the respondent," he said with such a stern voice Jungkook shivered behind the desk he sat at.

Mr Uk went quiet, and Mrs Go proudly went on trying to drive Mr Nam into a corner. "You claim the claimant is lying about all of what he's been telling about you?" she asked.

"Yes!" Mr Nam declared.

"So you have not touched or verbally abused him?"

"No, I have not."

"You have not been questioning him or mocked him with his sexuality or relationship with the psychologist?"

Mr Nam's eyes shaken. "I - I commented about his sexuality, but that's because it's disgusting!"

"Disgusting?" Mrs Go repeated questioningly, "you're homophobic then? You admit that?"

"Yes, I do," he agreed, "there's nothing wrong someone having their own opinions!"

"It is not," Mrs Go nodded, pacing around again, but her face was as calm as a lake, and her eyes shining like the sea, "can you please tell me why you were fired from your previous job at Globe Aviation Company for almost succeeding sexually forcing a male colleague to have sex with you?" she demanded. "Or at Mazenite Store for another male colleague to be romantically involved with you? Do you want me to go on? I got a pretty long list here of them reporting you to their bosses, but decided to not report you to the police for your future's sake, obviously being too nice to a guy like you."

She got out another file as she gave it to the judge, whom looked it through. "The evidence is right here," the judge confirmed.

Mrs Go smiled satisfied. "Do you still deny the charges against you from the claimant Mr Jeon Jungkook, Mr Nam?"

Mr Nam face turned as red as a tomato in anger, not tearing his glare away from Jungkook. He even trembled as he couldn't sit calmly, knowing well which direction the court was going.

The judge motioned for Mrs Go to sit down, and then glanced around at everyone at the meeting. "Does anyone have anything to add as a witness, or denial of the pressed charges against Mr Nam Seungjin for sexual assaults?" he announced. No one else stood up, so he hit with the hammer. "Pressed charges!"

Jungkook jumped in the arms of his boyfriend as soon as they met outside the courtroom. Mrs Go was following after, and the males couldn't help but to hug her as well.

"Thank you so much," Jungkook thanked, nearly crying.

Taehyung nodded. "Thank you, Eunhyun. I knew I could count on you," he said in another hug, "you saved us."

Mrs Go grinned. "Anything for my boys," she beamed, "glad I could get paid for it too," she joked, causing them to laugh.

Jimin came up from behind too, hugging the males. "I've never been so nervous before my entire life!" he laughed. "But God, I'm glad it's over. And we won!" He high-fived Jungkook.

Everyone wanted to chat with another, being relieved over the results. Taehyung dragged Jungkook further away for their privacy. "I'm so proud of you Jungkookie," he smiled proudly, "you did an incredible job. You're not a kid anymore, that's for sure."

Jungkook grinned back. "Glad you finally realised," he joked back, kissing his boyfriend.

The sunlight was shining right through the opening of the curtains, shining in the eyes of the brown haired male. Tiredly he tried to cover himself, but when his phone started to ring loudly, he grunted, but still reached for it, answering without looking at the ID caller.

"Uhm, hello?" he muttered tiredly.

"Taehyung, get to my office as soon as you can. I got news."

The male sat up straight away. "I'll be right there." Taehyung jumped right out of bed, not even bothering to wake up his boyfriend sleeping soundly in bed, and pulled on clothes and got to his car and drove off to his company he worked at.

"Boss?" he called as he knocked softly on the door, "boss, you called me in?" he asked confused as to what the sudden news could be.

"Hello Taehyung," she said as she spun her chair around. "Someone's been requesting you."

Taehyung stared at her weirdly as he entered the office, walking up to her. "What do you mean requesting me?" he asked.

"You got a patient."

The end.

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

That's it guys. "I'll Be Good", the sequel of "I Need You" is now over~

I hope you guys has been enjoying this story. It went a bit slow at some times, and I apologise for that, but I just gotta become better at keeping a few stories at times, so in the future I won't be publishing more than two at the time. I still hope it was bearable, as I received a lot of positive feedback from you guys after each update~ thank you so much for the support everyone. It has meant so much to me. I love you all, and I hope to be looking forward for more of you in the future .xx

Yours sincerely,

N_Monster.