Chapter 10: He wasn't going to jump

Unedited! Sorry for such slow updates from this story. I'll update better now~ thank you for being patient .xx 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Jungkook brought Taehyung back down to his room, already telling the nurses he had found him and advising them to keep the door to the rooftop locked and secured so no accident would take place. Luckily Taehyung didn't have the intentions of jumping off as he wouldn't do that to Jungkook, but the younger had his doubts. He couldn't possibly go up there and literally cause an uproar in the hospital just to think and feel the rain? Did he just change his mind?

It was scary thinking about it, and Jungkook never felt like letting Taehyung out of his sight again. "When will you get out of here?" he asked his boyfriend.

"Tomorrow, they said," he replied as he was caressing Jungkook's hair affectionately, "if I feel up to it."

Jungkook smiled. "I miss you at home," he whispered as he give the other a quick kiss.

"I'm gonna need one longer than that," the elder smirked, and Jungkook kissed him again, slightly longer. "Now that's better."

They both giggled in their embrace and kisses until Jungkook was chased out for the evening, and he had to return home again. He couldn't pick up Taehyung tomorrow as he had to work, but the elder didn't mind as he could get home by himself just fine without his fault; plus, he didn't want Jungkook to risk actually getting fired.

"Jeon Jungkook?" asked a sudden voice as the said male was standing at the exit, on his way to leave the hospital, but stopped right in his tracks.

"Yes?" he asked when he spotted a doctor walking up to him. He was so tall it made Jungkook - who was a bit tall himself - seem like a midget.

"Would you mind having a short chat? It's about your partner, Kim Taehyung," he said with his dark voice.

"Of course I don't mind," the younger said quickly, letting the doctor lead them to a sofa nearby the entrance.

"I'm Dr Ahn, and I've been keeping an eye on Taehyung lately. I would like to ask you a few questions, if that's all right?" Jungkook's hands were getting sweaty, but he still nodded nervously. "Does he take any medications?" The black haired boy shook his head. "Has he been going to a therapist or psychologist?"

Jungkook frowned at him. "He is a psychologist."

Dr Ahn was stunned. "He...is?"

Jungkook nodded again. "He's V, the famous - or maybe infamous - psychologist here," he told him. He didn't know whether the doctor would be amazed or scared knowing Taehyung identity, but it wasn't like the younger could lie straight to his face either.

"Now that's amazes me," the doctor smiled, "I never knew his looks or real name, but I heard he was amazing."

"Is," Jungkook corrected him unsubtly.

"Excuse me," Dr Ahn smiled warmly, "is amazing."

Jungkook smiled proudly, but he was still confused of why the doctor in front of him asked if he had had sessions like a patient. "Why did you ask about him seeing a therapist or psychologist?"

"To be honest," the doctor began, "I think it'd be good for him. He's been going through a lot of hardships, and not just with his job, but also lately, emotionally. He's really struggling to keep his emotions in order. I would highly suggest him going either to a therapist if he wants to keep a low profile as much as possible, or seeing a high ranked one. Medication is also recommended."

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears. Taehyung, the best psychologist out there, had to go see one himself, as a patient? Just what exactly made he Dr Ahn think that of him? "Taehyung would never agree to that. He would think of it as pathetic, and a failure. If a psychologist would need therapy, he'd feel as if he failed his life goal. I can't possibly do that to him," Jungkook tried to explain without giving up too much of his boyfriend's privacy.

"I understand that," Dr Ahn said, "but I still highly suggest it. He's emotionally unstable. I'm going to prescribe him some medication he has to take, no matter what. I'll talk to him in the morning before he leaves, and he has to get new ones every month. Is that clear?" By the tone of the doctor, Jungkook felt like he was back in high school, getting scolded for something he did. He obviously nodded, agreeing to the conditions. At least he's not forced to go see someone.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked just as they were about to park ways, but he couldn't leave before asking the question that he was afraid of being true. "Is he a harm to himself?"

"You mean besides from sitting on the edge of a rooftop without supervision?" the doctor asked seriously, but he almost sounded like he was joking; Jungkook wasn't sure how to react.

"Uhm," he hesitated, "he wasn't going to jump. He wanted to think, and like you said, he's a bit unstable so he didn't really think it through. He's not dangerous, if that's what you mean," he tried his best to make Taehyung seem sane, but the psychologist certainly did a good job at seeming like a nutjob.

"We can't be sure of that. Every week you'll get a visit from one of out doctors - I'd prefer to be one - to check up on him and see if he's improving or not," he bowed slightly with a polite smile towards the younger, "now, if I may excuse myself, I have to continue my night shift." Then he left the younger hanging, whom eventually managed to drag himself home. He knew Taehyung wouldn't like the idea of any of what the doctor had told him, but what could he do? If a high degreed doctor said it was for the best, then it must've been, and all the males could do was to respect and follow his orders.

As Jungkook woke up for work the next morning, he had lots of free time to get there in time. He was glad it was close by, so he wouldn't have to take the bus, or get Taehyung to drive him when he was home, although Jimin had suggested before stopping by when he drove to work himself. But the young male liked strotting at times.

"Good morning Jungkook," the male he just thought of greeted him as they met in the elevator. The elder must've come from the parking basement, as Jungkook entered the main floor, just above.

"Good morning hyung," Jungkook smiled back.

"Good to see you're coming early. Trying to impress the boss?" he chuckled. The thought of their boss made Jungkook's smile drop slightly. He just didn't like the man much. "Is something wrong?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Do you know Mr Nam well?" Jungkook asked curiously, wanting to know how much Jimin knew of the man's personality.

"Well, only as a boss, I guess," he hesitantly replied, "why?"

"He's just...a bit weird," Jungkook said, trying not to sound greedy or like an asshole. "I also heard from him I was the first person to to skip one paper when I went through a pile to check and stamp on my first day. Even you skipped, he said." Jungkook wasn't sure why he told his friend this, and by the other's reaction, he regretted he said anything at all.

"He said that?" he asked through gritted teeth, "what a lying jerk. I never did that, nor did any of our colleagues!"

"Maybe - maybe I heard wrong," Jungkook lied, trying to calm the other down, as they were nearly reaching their floor - exactly the same floor Mr Nam had his office and was always in.

"I'm gonna have a chat with him," he said with an angry look on his face, which made Jungkook extremely nervous.

"P-Please don't, hyung. He'll know I said something, and I probably wasn't supposed to do that-"

"Nevermind that! He's not supposed to lie to any of us, and don't worry, I won't say anything about you."

Before Jungkook could try to convince him otherwise, the lift doors opened and the elder sped out and ran over towards Mr Nam's office, knocking loudly, then entering. As the nervous black haired boy did his assigned job, he still kept an eye on the office door whilst noting down how long his friend spent in there. 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

 What do you guys think will happen afterwards? Stay tuned for more~ xx