Chapter 16: He wasn't okay

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Jungkook was still shaken up. Taehyung snuggled beside him, still comforting him whilst Jimin was on the phone with the police. When he came back to the lounge with the other males, his eyelids were hanging, showing how tired he was.

"Just got off the phone," he told them, "they're heading towards the company now, if he's still there. I gave them your numbers, so they'll contact you soon."

They nodded back. "Thank you, Jimin hyung," Jungkook said as he sniffed, adding a grateful smile. He stood up on his feet and wrapped his arms around the petite boy. "Thank you so much."

"No problem boy," he smiled back, "glad you're okay."

Taehyung got up as well, also giving his best friend a quick hug. "Thanks mate," he smiled.

Jimin playfully nudged his friend's chest. "Anything for you." The small male waved as he exited the house and went to his own home back to his boyfriend who was worried sick, now leaving the two shaken males alone for themselves.

"I can't believe this is happening again," Taehyung muttered, mostly to himself.

"Guess we're going to court again," Jungkook sighed, already feeling tired just by the thought. He hated the past repeated itself. "When are you going to your session anyways hyung?"

Taehyung glanced at the younger surprised. "We're waiting for the police to contact us about your boss' crime to you, and you want me to go a therapist session now?" he asked with wide eyes.

Jungkook nodded seriously. "The faster you get well, the better it is."

Taehyung scuffed. "I am well."

Jungkook put his hand on the elder's shoulder. "We talked about this hyung," he told him with a serious tone, "we're going through it, whether you like it or not. Might as well do it soon before we'll have to worry about everything else that will happen now."

Taehyung sighed defeated. "You're right," he agreed, "I'll set up a meeting as fast as possible for the therapist."

"Good," Jungkook smiled satisfied, "I'll go with you."

Taehyung frowned, but he looked away. He didn't want him to come with him - not at all.

The next day Jungkook obviously didn't go to work. He got a text from Jimin he went as he still had his job, and that Mr Nam was absent. He didn't know whether the police that taken him in yet or if he had fled. He knew they'd be contacted soon anyways though.

When Jungkook came out of the bathroom after showering, he heard Taehyung speaking from the bedroom. He was obviously on the phone, and by how the conversation went, Jungkook guessed he was talking to his Mrs Kim - his boss - about the therapist session he was going to have. Jungkook smiled pleased over his boyfriend's action for doing the right thing.

"Tomorrow would be great," he heard him say, "yeah, around four o'clock in the afternoon?" He paused for a moment. "Great." Jungkook smiled again, about to head for the kitchen, but he stopped as he heard the mention of his name. "But Jungkook has asked to come with me, and I can't seem to convince him otherwise to not."

Jungkook frowned to himself. Didn't he want me to come along? He thought to himself as his smile faded.

"No, I know it's because he's worried. I get it, but...I don't want him to come with me," he told his boss.

Jungkook stood completely still. He couldn't understand why the elder didn't want him along. Had he done anything wrong? Did he think it was embarrassing? Had Taehyung done something he didn't want Jungkook to found out about?