The Queen of Maskins

Start from the beginning

If the men want more than one woman, they could but only with the consent of the woman. But most of them wanted to settle down with one. After Zaria came back she started to help the men on how to treat a woman. It was hard at first how they thought you should treat a woman.

But with practice and patient some slowly started to see things better, wanted to feel what it felt like to feel how the King felt. (Wow, this sounded confused) It was hard for them to only choose one woman but when they got the grip of things and realized that one woman was better than millions.

"After years of not having a Queen, we can finally say that the day has finally arrived." Alexander's father told the people of the Kingdom. "Seven years ago, I gave my crown to my son. Now is the time for my wife, your Queen to give her crown to your new Queen."

Alexander's mother smiled at them and bowed her head down as she removed her crown. "After more than twenty years I am finally able to give my crown away to the sweetest and kindest girl I've ever met. You'll do great to this Kingdom, you're changing our people for the better. You were truly born to be a Queen Zaria, Queen of Maskskins."

"Welcome to your new Queen!" Sandra raised Zaria's hand up as the crowd cheered loudly, whistling and clapping as they gave their new Queen a heart-whelming welcome. Why wouldn't they? She's been so good to them even though she didn't need to, not after how they treated her.

"Now celebrate! Eat, drink, dance! Today is a great day!" Alexander's father shouted to the crowd happily, he was more excited for them that they were.

Zaria and Alexander sat on their thrones, their people congratulating them both. It was the greatest day of their lives. They were in peace and happy, ready to receive their baby.

Ursula looked at them and smiled, she was glad she chose the good side after all. She felt happy for the first time in her life, Zaria has been so good to her. She's truly the most kindhearted and sweetest girl in the world, she truly deserve this happiness.

"Boo!" Ursula jumped with a gasp, looking around at the Maskskin who has been checking her out ever since she got here. She won't admit it, but she was catching feelings. "I see you creeping." Ursula turned bright red and brushed her hair back, looking away.

"Yeah, you got me." Ursula said as she turned back to look at him. Jogo, his name was. Even tho she won't admit it, that doesn't mean that she didn't ask Zaria's maids who he was. "She really looks happy."

"Yes, and you? Are you happy?" He surprised her by saying with a smile that showed his white pearl teeth, almost making Ursula faint at how precious he was. Why would he ask her that? Was the look on her face that readable?

"Yes I am. Maybe if I had something like they have my life would be so much better." Ursula replied back to his questions after thinking it through. Yes, she was happy. But did she wished she could be more happy? Yes she did.

"What if I tell you I can give you that, will you give me a chance." Oh lord, her mouth is now on the ground. Did Jogo just told her to be his? She shook her head mentally, did she wanted to try something with him?

He looked at her with a frown and she looked at him with her eyes smiling, her hands yanking him down to connect their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Zaria widened her eyes at what she saw before her mouth slowly dropped, she couldn't believe this. She was so happy that her sister, yes. She was proud to say that she considered Ursula as her sister, never in her million years did she thought that she'll call Ursula her sister but things changed but for the better.

She was really happy for her, sincerely.

Farah sat on Finn's lap, his mouth on hers passionately. The heat between them was about to light them both on fire. The desire was deep, the lust was creeping. She was happy that he had finally man up and asked her to be with him.