Like anyone else

I am your gypsy, your wanderer the sole key to your destiny, the one that cherishes you more than his own life. I am you thief. The maids came in the morning and as always, they helped me bath and get dressed. We were sitting around in the tent as they did my hair, smeared my legs with oil and put a special salve on my hands, "The King was very happy this morning." The one braiding my hair spoke as she leaned forward to smile at me, "Yes, I never saw him like this before." The one of the girls who were oiling my legs said, glancing up at me with a special glint in her eyes.

"My Queen did a good job pleasing our King." Farah who was putting salve on the palm of my hand said with a smirk playing on her lips, "I don't doubt that the rules will change bit by bit, I can feel it." Farah spoke happy as she massaged my fingers, "I don't think so Farah, he seems pretty much not into changing the rules." She shrugged, "The King will do anything for his Queen if she pleases him like he wants too."

"I agree with the Queen, the maskins have been used to these rules for years. They won't take the changes slightly." The other girl who was putting salve on my left palm said worried, "I'm used to it, I was born to please the maskins." One of the girls oiling my legs said as she massaged my feet, "For how long have you been with the maskins?" I asked her with a frown on my face, "Since I was nine years old." She shrugged, "I lived in a village with my parents when the maskins raid our village and took many girls, I was one of them. Since that day, I lived to please the maskins."

"Nine?" I spoke in disbelieve, how can someone do that to a child? That is so messed up, I can't believe this, "That is horrible, don't you miss your parents?" I asked her in shock and sadness, if someone did that to me as a child, I don't know if I could live through it. That's rape. She was nine. Day by day I get more shocked by their believes. I won't let that happen.

"Yes I do, but I belong here. I like being here." She spoke so happy and grateful to be here and I was not feeling it, this is not right. "Agreed." All of them nodded in agreement but Farah, "Leave me alone with her." They stopped with what they were doing and bowed at me, making their way out of the tent. "Farah, how do I stop this?"

"By taking control my Queen." I turned to look at her, "How do I do that?" Farah stood up and touched my shoulders, her fingers tangling in my hair, "By being on top my Queen." She leaned in to say in my ear and I chuckled, "The King will never let me be on top." I told her as I watched her making her way toward me, "I can teach you my Queen."

"Leave." Alexander barged in and Farah bowed her head, making her way out of the tent. Alexander removed his belt and my breathing hiked up, his body moving behind me as he untied my dress, sliding it off my shoulders as It plunged down around my legs. He pushed me down by my shoulders and I sunk on my knees, getting on all four. He removed his pants and got down behind me, a gasp escaping my throat when he shoved his way in without warning.

Tears spilled out of my eyes as my body rocked back and forth as he held my hips, rolling my hips as he rammed into me, my body falling forward. I used my elbows and forearms to keep me off the ground, the sound of his thighs hitting roughly against mine filled my ears.

My stomach tightened, wetness pooling between my legs, tears blinding my vision as he took me roughly, bringing me up as he held my neck, his other hand around my lower abdomen as he thrusted upwards with hard rocks. Soft moans escaped my throat as I nailed his arm, his hands moving up and down as he massaged my breasts.

He pressed me back down, his hand on my back as he lowered my upper body down, slamming his hips against my ass as he pounded into me. Wetness pooled between my legs as he sped up his pace. I cried out, my head hanging down as spasms escaped my body, my legs and arms trembling as my abdomen knotted in a well known knot feeling and I knew that I was close.