Mysterious plans

Tell me where to go and then I'll take you wherever you want, without fear and without borders to the sunrise point. Today was the day, today we were finally going to get out of here. I don't care about the Kingdom, if Eric wants it than he can have it. But I knew my father worked hard for his Kingdom, it was his legacy and Eric will not stay with it. Tonight, we're going to take him down. He has to pay for what he did to my father, this will not go unpunished.

My father was the King, he was no prince but an impostor. When he told me he was a peasant it was true, he was no prince. And guess who was behind this? Arcola. She had planned this, I hate how her plan worked out.

The men that attacked the day at my birthday party were paid by Arcola to get me far away from here and do whatever they wanted with me. When Alexander told me that I was shocked, if he didn't save me that day I would be dead by now.

Probably after being raped by all those men. I shivered at that thought, but Alexander promised me that he took care of it. I don't know if I should be glad or terrified by the fact of him killing them. Because when someone says they took care of it, you already know that they killed them.

Tonight, shit is going down.

I paced back and forth in my room, my hands slowly crossing as I bit my bottom lip nervously. The door opened and Nan Helen walked in. "It's done, he won't be recognizable tonight." Nan Helen said and every worry washed away from me.

"Thank you Nan Helen, thank you for helping me with this." I sighed deeply as I pulled her into a tight hug. The door opened and I sighed in relief when I saw it was just my father. "I want you guys to know, that tonight we're going to take down Eric."

My father nodded his head and then shook his head with a sad smile. "I can't believe Arcola did something like this, I should have seen it coming." I gave him a sad smile in returned and walked toward him, giving his hand a squeeze.

"Don't, thanks to her I met an incredible man that loves me and I him. We're going to have a baby, the only thing Arcola did right was that. We're here again together, that's all that matters. After tonight this kingdom will be yours again like it always was."

We pulled each other into a tight hug and I gripped his shoulders hard, our cheeks plastering against each other. "I love you so much father, you're the greatest blessing I ever had in my life."

We pulled away from each other and he cupped my cheeks in his hands. "You're the best daughter a father could ever had. If your mother was still alive she would be so proud of the woman you have become."

"Thank you father." I pulled him into a hug again and brushed my hands up and down his back, humming at how warm and special the hug felt. The door knocked loudly as Eric barged in and I fisted my hands when I pulled away from my father.

"Hi darling, you look ravishing. Ready to see our Kingdom?" Eric smiled widely and I suppressed the need to roll my eyes at him. "The crowd is waiting." He said in a singing voice and I sighed, walking toward him.

"See you guys later." I looked at them behind my shoulders with a nod and turned back to the front, walking out with Eric. My father and Nan Helen walked out soon after and went in a different direction.

We headed toward the ballroom and the guards opened the door, our gaze met before I turned to look at the crowded ballroom. "Welcome back princess!" The room shouted when we came in and I smiled shortly at the people.

We walked down the stairs together, his arm hooking into mine pulling me closer as we walked down. I faked smile as I looked around the room, trying to find Alexander. The room was filled with commoners people from the Kingdom with mask on their faces, all dressed in their best clothes and best accessories.