Taking Control

Soy tu gitana, tu compañera, la que te sigue, la que te espera. When Alexander decided to stop, it was already dark. They build the tents like it was nothing, making a fire as they sat around it, drinking and laughing as they got entertained by naked 'spoils', touching them up and kissing them as if they were sluts. As if their life worth nothing to them, just something to get a release. They were such pigs. Not wanting to be here anymore, I stood up and excused myself as I made my way toward the tent. I opened the solapa and walked toward the bed, getting on top of it as I rested.

I pushed my body up when Alexander came in naked, stalking his way toward me. I glanced up at him as he kneeled down and went to turn me over but I remembered what Farah told me and pushed his hands away, "No." He ignored me and tried to flip me over again but I moved away, "No, tonight is going to be different." He grabbed my wrist in a tight grip, staring deeply into my eyes. 

He let go of my wrist and I touched his shoulders, pushing him down on the bed as I stared into his eyes, kneeling besides him as I lifted my dress to my hips, my lips parting to leave soft pants as I slid down his length, tracing my hips in a circle as he touched sides, my hands touching his as I slid them up to my breasts, rocking my hips back and forth. 

He moved his hands up and touched my shoulders, sliding my dress off of them and I took the dress off, my body naked as he touched my ass and sides, soft pants escaping my throat as I moved my hips back and forth, his eyes staring at me darkly and so deep. I touched his lower abs as I rolled my hips back and forth. His hands climbed up my stomach as he touched my breasts, massaging them. 

He ran his hands up my back and grasped my shoulder blades as he sat up. My breathing hiked up as I thought that he would turn me over and take me on all four but he didn't, he just stared at me with something I couldn't decipher, my hands touching his shoulder and back as I stared back at him. He slid his hands down my back and rocked me on him, my hands sliding down his back as he helped me with the movements, my breathing deep and heavy as soft pants left my parted lips. 

We moved in sync as both of our breathing spiked up, our faces inches away as I cupped the sides of his neck with my hands. Our eyes staring into each other as he thrusted into me, our foreheads against each other as our shaky lips brushed against each other. My chest heaved up and down as I rocked up and down his length.

His lips touched my neck as he moved down my shoulder, caressing my arms as he ran his hands down my back with a grasp. I nailed down his back as I cocked my head, his tongue licking my mark as he brought me pleasure all over my body. For the first time the night felt quite, the wind whooshed in silence as night birds chirped from afar.  Our heaving breathing were the only thing clouding this tent, not even the maskins were making a sound.  

I arched my hips back and forth to meet his thrusts, it was all instincts. I went with the things that made my body feel good and forget about the situation I was in. It was just me and him, not his Maskins, not the soul-mates, not the stolen girls just me and him.

The attack of my family slipping off my mind as I gave into my needs, into the strange feelings I've been having ever since I saw him on the lake. The way he looks at me in the eyes may somewhat shock you but he makes me feel safe, protected even.

He may seem cold, barbaric and cruel but I know that deep inside of his heart, he still has a tiny bit of light through all the darkness lying in there. He was breaking his rules for me, not like I wanted to but he he did break them. That proves that the King, my King is capable of breaking his own rules for me.

This time around when we were finished, he didn't leave surprisingly. He stayed with me as we cuddled. I lay my head on his chest and moved my leg closer to his as he ran his fingers up and down my side while my fingers played with the hair on his chest. This feel nice. I guess Farah was right. I just needed to take control, making him see that things will not always be his way. 

"You have to stop breaking my rules." He removed a piece of hair from my face and kissed my forehead, his fingers still running up and down my side. "You need to stop making crappy rules then." I kissed his chest and looked up at him, brushing his hair away from his face. He sighed loudly and sat up straight, running his hands through his hair. "Alexander it's not fair."

"Life is not fair." He pulled the covers off of him and swung his legs off the bed. I sat up too and held the covers on my chest as I stared at him while he put his pants and boots on. "And you need to get the fact that just because you're my Queen doesn't mean that you can decide or command my men like that."

I swung the covers off of me and crawled out of the bed to get off. "And don't think I don't see that Finn is starting to have a liking towards you." He fastened his belt and looked up at me. "I don't like that." He grabbed my face by my chin and squeezed it as he brought it closer to his.

"You're jealous." I removed his hand from my chin and closed my eyes as I brushed the palm of his hand across my face before turning my head to kiss the palm of his hand and put my other hand around his wrist as I pulled his hand away slowly. "Finn just helped me out that's it."

"He needs to learn his place." He leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes while taking a deep breath. "I need to go, get some sleep." He kissed my nose and stepped away from me, heading out of the tent.

I sighed, lying down on the bed. I smiled to myself as I thought about our little moment, it felt like the moment in the lake where I start falling for him. Maybe I should give him a chance? I'm not sure yet. He may change his mind and treat me the same way back again. I sighed, turning around as I closed my eyes, falling asleep almost immediately. 

The next morning, I woke up by myself and made my way toward the bathtub, pulling the solapa aside as I grabbed the barrel of water and poured it in the tub, placing it down as I got in. I moaned, my arms resting on the tub as I leaned in, resting my head on the edge. "My Queen..." I heard a male voice said, "Oh Finn, I'm taking a bath."

"What are you doing here while your Queen is bathing?" Alexander said angrily and furious, "Leave!" He barked out at him and I knew that he would take me again to show me that I was his, only his. He removed his belt and dropped his pants on the floor, making his way toward me as he yanked me up from the tub, water sliding off my body as he dragged me toward the bed. "No!" I yanked myself away from him.

"No?" I pushed him on the bed, his eyes staring at me dark and deep as I climbed on top of him, my nails tracing his abs as I leaned down, kissing his chest and moving down his body, licking back up as I slid my core on his throbbing length, my lips parted as I breathed out raggedly. I rocked my hips back and forth, rolling slowly as I stared down at him, my hands touching myself as he watched me carefully.

He moved his hands up my body, taking place of my hands as he massaged my breasts, thrusting upwards with hard rocks, making my body jolt with a gasp, my hips movements pounding up and down his length in sync. His hands moved down my back, lying me down on him as he grasped my back, slamming his thighs against my hips as he took possession of my body.

My breasts pressed against his chest, my hips rocking down to meet his rough thrusts as I moaned. He was taking over but I didn't care, I got the control I needed and that's all that matters. He turned us over, his hands holding mine above my head as he rammed his hips against mine, my knees cocked up as my body rocked in syn with his movements. I arched my back, his mouth kissing my cleavage and lips wrapping around my perky nipples as he licked and tugged at them.

My head dug in the pillow as I moaned out, wetness pooling between my legs as he hit the spot that made me cry out in pleasure. Alexander sped up his pace at that, making sure that he kept hitting the same spot that made me cry out in pleasure. I turned us over, my hips rocking up and down as I ride him, his eyes stared at me in shock, amused and dark. His hands touching my hips as he pounded me down on him with a pause, tossing my head back as I cried out.

He sat up, staring deeply at my facial expressions as he rocked me up and down his length in a hard way but at a slow pace. I held his face, my face leaning against him as my hands slid around his back, my lips leaving cries of pleasure as I stared in his eyes.

He moved his hands up my back, grasping my shoulder blades as he traced his hands back down to touch my sides, rocking me on him. I pressed my forehead against his, my lips brushing against his before they were engaged into a rough kiss, falling back down on the bed as he caressed every inch of my body as I did the same with his.