Falling?

With you I have the courage to do anything. I don't care what may befall because I know my destination. It wasn't even seven in the morning and we were already moving. The maids told me that we were going to the maskin kingdom, it was a long way back and that's why they were camping out. It takes days to leave and weeks to come back. They were on the looks for soul-mates, and the scariest thing was knowing that the women here were stolen from their houses because they were soul-mate of the Maskins.

I was even more in shock when I found out that some possesses more than one soul-mate. I even witness yesterday night when a Maskskin who found his soul-mate tried to force himself on her in the open for everyone to see. If I hadn't begged Alexander to make him stop, God knows what would have happened.

He asked me for something in returned and I offered him what I knew he's been waiting for, my innocence. Since I told him that I could feel his eyes on me, which wasn't favorable for me. It was making me more nervous than I already was.

Alexander ho at his horse and pulled at the reins to stop it from getting any further, slumping his leg across the horse to jump off. "What is he doing?" I asked one of the maids who was on a horse next to me as he scanned the outskirt carefully and headed back toward us.

"We'll camp out here, the sun is about to set." He asked after hours of horsing and I sighed mentally, my ass was going numb. "We'll continue in the morning again." He mounted his horse back and turned to look at me. "Follow me and don't think about escaping me." He muffed a hya and galloped away on full speed.

I froze physically at the thought of him and I alone, more after I offered him my innocence. Was he going to take it away already? I thought that I had more time. I sighed loudly and patted Xanthus sides while making kiss noises to him, galloping after Alexander.

I stopped when I saw him and dismounted Xanthus. Alexander had his back turned to me and was staring at the lake in front of him, his foot on a rock and his elbow leaning on his thigh while he ran his fingers though his hair. "Why are we here?" He sniffed and pulled away from the rock, walking toward me.

He scurried my hair to the side with his fingers and stood behind me. I froze in place when he moved the straps of my dress down my shoulders and unlaced the other straps behind my back. My breathing hiked up when his hands moved to the front, sliding the front of the dress down. His thumbs caressed my breasts and nipples as he continued to slide the dress off until it was on my feet.

He ran his hands from my legs and up, feeling my curves under his hands. I shivered at the touch and found myself closing my eyes at the delicious vibration his hands were giving my body. Focus Zaria, you have so many chance to run away but you won't. Why? He removed his hands and my eyes snapped open, missing the contact of his hands on my skin.

I didn't even care that I was bare as the day I was born, his touches were making me forget everything and it scares me. I heard belt sounds behind me and I licked my lips nervously, my eyes looking everywhere but behind me.

He touched my shoulders and I jumped slightly. "Relax, I won't do what you're thinking. I'm not that barbaric." I smiled when he shot me with my own word and found myself blushing. "But that doesn't mean I can't touch you." I sucked in a breath when he started to kiss the crook of my neck down to my shoulder. "Come on, let's bath."

He grabbed my hand and guided me toward the lake. "So you brought me to bath? How lovely." I rolled my eyes at him but a smile was lingering on my lips as much as I tried to hide it. Wait, is that a happy smile I see Zaria? This is not good. I screamed high pitch when he sneaked his hands under my ass and lift me off the ground. He got inside of the water and tossed me in it, ignoring the fact that the water was cold as ice.