Barbaric

Y después te llevare hasta donde quieras sin temor y sin fronteras hasta donde sale el sol. He yanked me forward and held me in his arms, our eyes locking in a fire flame gaze. I put my hands on his naked shoulders, my chest heaving up and down as a feeling cursed through my body. He captured my lips in a savage kiss, his mouth moving on my still ones roughly.

I moved my head back roughly with his, trying to keep up. My hands ran up his hair and into his scalps, digging my nails in his hair. He ran his hand down my thigh, hooking my leg to his side as he pulled away. "I knew you were mine the moment I saw you."

He stuck his hand underneath my dress and ran it up my leg, squeezing my thigh here and there as he made his way inside of the silk panties I was wearing. I gasped when he pushed two fingers inside of me and gripped his shoulders. "You're a virgin. Good." He said after raising his fingers up to stare at the blood on them.

I pushed him away and fixed my dress. "You could have just asked!" He yanked me by my arm and stared at me deeply. "You're so barbaric!" I yelled at him outrageously. "So I've been told. There are some things we need to get clear. You might be my queen but things go by my rules." I shook my head not understanding and pulled away from him.

"Queen? Rules? I think you're crazy!" He yanked my again and I huffed. "You need to stop pulling at my arm or you're going to break it." I yanked my arm away from his hold. "I'm the king of Maskins and you're my queen, the queen of Maskins." My eyes widened as I stared at his serious eyes perplexed. "You belong to me Zaria only me." He was still gripping at my upper arm but I was in too much shock to care.

I collapsed against him and he picked me up, placing on the bed made of leather and deer skin sheets. He ripped my wet clothes off my body, not caring about my weak protests. "I'm just taking care of you Zaria, you're cold."  He picked me up and made his way toward the tub, placing me inside. "I'll let someone bring warm water, I'll be right back. Stay here." I didn't even had the strength to roll my eyes at him, how can I move if I was weak to even lift a finger. 

I sat in a bathtub made of wood as one of the multiple unnecessary maids the king brought for me washed me off, my head was leaned against the wooded tub and my arms were hanging out of the tub as one of the maids brushed my hair while another one had a towel in her hands, waiting for me to get out.

"I'm ready." I stood up in the bathtub and swung my legs out, I won't lie, I felt better. The maid with the towel came toward me and dried me off before stepping away from me. I told them a billion times already that I could bath and dry myself but it seems like nothing I say is valid because they still do it anyways.

I don't have a problem with them seeing me naked but it was a tad bit uncomfortable with all these women in here. A girl needs her privacy. It hasn't been twenty-four hours yet and they're already babying me. I hate to be treated like a child.

"How can I make the king treat me like a woman?" I asked one of the maids as a robe was put on my body to cover me up. Their ears seems to perk up because they all turned to look at me but only one spoke.

"You have to give him your innocence dear." A much older one said as she made her way toward me. "Once you give yourself away to him, he'll see you as an equal and will do whatever it takes to please you."

The sound of that makes me happy but I wasn't ready for that topic yet but I knew that as a Maskin it doesn't matter if you just met your soul-mate. It's a primal instinct to have sex the first time you meet your soul-mate and yes, they believe in soul-mate, it's a Maskin thing.

I'm surprised that Alexander hasn't mention anything about having sex with me which I'm very thankful for because I don't think I'm ready to have sex with a total stranger. "Isn't there any other options?"