Our love has won this war

Dime por dónde ir. Y después te llevare hasta donde quieras sin temor y sin fronteras hasta donde sale el sol. He pushed the ballroom door open and dragged me through the hallways of the palace. "Eric it's over, please. You're going to get killed. Don't do this." I talked to him calmly as he hurriedly dragged me toward the main door.

I shivered when I was greeted with the cold night and tried to warm myself up by wrapping my arms around my body. He looked at me for a few seconds before he whistled, a horse neigh breaking into the night sky.

"Eric, please! There is no way out!" The horse stopped in front of us and he turned to hop me on the horse with him getting on behind me. "Ye-ah!" The horse reared before it took off on full speed, leaving only dusts.

Eric throttled the horse on full speed, my hair blowing in the wind and body jolting as I held tightly on the horse. He patted the horse and moved the reins hard to get the horse moving, the hooves pounding hard beneath us.

"Yea'ha!" He shouted at the horse and pushed it to go faster, my breathing hitched up and I was feeling really dizzy. I gulped down the lump in my throat and parted my lips as I panted, my eyes blinking tired and exhausted.

"Eric stop this please! Everywhere you go, they will still find us. You can leave me here and go, we promise to not look for you anymore. Just let me go." He ignored me and pushed the horse to go faster, his hands holding the reins in a tight grip.

Neighs broke in the dark woods, sending Eric into frenzy. "Come on, yea'ha." He patted the horse sides and yanked the reins up and down, the horse neighed in the sky and skipped on his hooves not liking it. "Move! Come on."

I shrieked loudly and held on the horse hair as he reared on two legs, licking his two other legs in the air wildly as he neighed uncontrollably. He came back down and nodded his head angrily, rearing again.

"Eric what are you doing?!" I shouted at him freaked out and yelped when he dragged me from the horse, ditching it. "Let go of my arm Eric! Where are you taking me?!" I tried to yank my arm from his grip but he gripped it tightly.

"Far away from here, somewhere he can never find us." He replied back with gritted teeth and yanked me forward, a sound of water reaching our ears. "Walk! They are close." I hunched up my ruined bottom dress and walked with Eric, reaching the clearing of the lake Alexander and I met for the first time.

"What are we doing here? Eric what are we doing here?!" He dragged us toward the water and I stumbled on the rocks inside, gasping when I sunk down and panted when Eric pulled me up. "What are you doing?! We're going to drown."

"That's the plan." My eyes widened at that and I started to tug at Eric hard, my dress dragged by the stream as I tried to get him to let me go. "Come on." He groaned out irritated and snatched my forearm when I managed to remove his grip.

"Eric stop! We can't even see where we're going." I gasped and looked behind my back, neighs broke through the night. Horses hooves pounded before neighs broke into the clearly, Alexander and his men appearing.

I gasped with a teary cry and moved my chest up and down scared, Eric's knife on my neck as he walked us backwards, stumbling and wobbling due to the stream and the rocks. The water reached past my hips, my dress soaking and feeling heavy.

I nailed at his arm around my neck and threw my head back, hitting him the jaw. His knife felt in the water and I took that as an advantage to run away from him as he went to look for it. I hunched my dress up as I could and used my other hand to help me with the stream.

I jumped on Alexander who met me halfway and he wrapped his arms around me, catching himself up before we could fall backwards. "Alexander please, don't kill him." I grabbed his arm when he put me down and started to go for Eric.