The Kingdom

And even if it hurts to no end. The next morning, we wrapped everything up and were on the move again, this time to reach the kingdom. "We're reaching the kingdom but before that, we have to cross a dangerous lago, as you all know we have to cross it on foot. Hold on tight at your horses reins and be careful where you step."

Alexander said as he jumped from his horse, and I confused did the same, soon everyone followed. "Where you see someone who needs help, help him or her. We're a tribe, a pack. We need to take care of our members." After Alexander finished his speech, he turned around to face the lago and started to walk in it.

Soon enough we all followed, carefully and slowly to not slip and fall in the lago, the stream was too strong and could take you away before anyone could react. I heard that many men and women died while crossing this lago.

"Are you okay my queen?" Farah asked when I stepped on a slippery rock and felt in her arms that was holding my body. My chest heaved up and down scared for what just happened, if she wasn't behind me I would have felt in the lago.

"Thank you Farah. I'll be more careful next time." I straightened myself and with a deep breath, I started to walk again. We heard a loud neigh sound and I turned around, seeing a girl struggling to bring a horse down.

I saw it before my eyes, one minute she was holding the horse trying to bring it down and next thing I know she was kicked to the side by her horse, following by a scream and then a splash. "My queen!" I didn't know how or when but I found myself swimming after the girl that was screaming and moving her arms above the water as the stream sent her down.

"Zaria!" Alexander shouted out before jumping on his horse, throttling next to the lago. I swam as fast as I could and tried to fight against the stream as I stretched my arm to grab the girl. She stretched her arm too, her body fighting to stay above water.

I leaned forward and snatched her wrist, widening my eyes when I saw the lago cascading down in front of me. "Hold on the branch!" I shouted at her as we got closer to the edge and grunted when I got hooked, her hand holding me as my body floated on the water.

"I can't!" She grunted out as she tried to held my hand and pulled me toward her. "Help!" She shouted as she looked around for her. "Please hold on my Queen!" I shook my head at her and shook my head. "No!"

"You won't be able to hold me much longer! It's okay, at least one of us is safe." She shook her head repeatedly as she held tighter on my wrist but I slipped my hand from hers and let the water take my body away.

"Zaria!" I screamed out as my body cascaded down the lago, a figure diving down after me and caught me in their arms, our bodies switching over in the air before we could hit the water below us.

I came back up with a loud gasp, my chest heaving up and down as I looked around. "Alexander!" I dove back in the water, swimming down as I looked around for Alexander. "Alexander where are you?!"

I swam to the shore and breathed out heavily, looking around to see if there's any signal of Alexander. "Zaria..." I turned around and rushed toward Alexander, splashing water around as I jumped in his arms.

He wrapped his arms around my waist to hold me tight. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked worried as I pulled away, touching his face and body to see if he was okay. Sighing in relief when he was fine, not one scratch on his body.

"I should be asking you that." He chuckled and pushed my wet hair behind my ears. "I'm glad you're okay." He brushed his thumbs across my cheeks and tilted my head back, his mouth hovering over mine in a sweet kiss.

"I love you." I found myself saying after the kiss, my mind dizzy and fuzzy. "I love you so much." I pulled him down to meet my lips again, not getting enough of his kisses. He put his hands behind my head as I did the same with his, our arms in the way as we tried to move each other the way we wanted.

"My King! My queen!" Finn shouted from above as he looked down at us, sighing in relief when he saw that both of us were safe. "We're coming to get you." Finn said before he disappeared from our sight.

We got out of the lago and waited for them to come get us. "Did you really mean it?" He asked and I turned to face him confused. "You really love me?" He asked and I bit my bottom lip, my eyes shifting down to look at the ground.

"I don't know what this is, but I can assure you that it's love. You're the man I want." We found ourselves in a heated make-out session again, my hands tangled in his hair as he caressed his tongue against mine.

I moaned in delight and pure bliss at our saliva's mixing together and our tongues rolling around, sucking and tugging. He moved his hands down my back and cupped my ass, raising me up as he slowly leaned his hands down my thighs, hooking my legs against his hips.

"My King, here's your horse." Finn appeared with Alexander's horse and I frowned, where was Xanthus? "We couldn't bring the Queen's horse, he turned quite savage and wild after the Queen felt down the water, and we couldn't calmed him down."

I nodded my head and watched as Alexander mounted his horse, giving me his hand to pull me up on the horse in front of him. "It's okay, he'll calm down as soon as he sees me." I replied back to Finn as Alexander muffed a hya, throttling away.

When we reached the others, men surrounded Xanthus, trying to tame him but he was untamable. Alexander got down and helped me down on my feet. "Be careful." Alexander muttered in my ear as I approached Xanthus.

"Sh, it's okay boy." He neighed in the air and Alexander pulled me back. "I got this Alexander." I turned to say to him before turning my attention back to Xanthus. "Easy boy." He got back down and neighed his head up and down.

I touched his nose and frothed it up and down in a soothing manner. "That's it." I put my foot on the stirrup and pushed myself up, slumping my legs on each side of him. "Let's go, we still have a Kingdom to go to."

Alexander looked up at me proudly and mounted his horse, galloping to stand next to me. "We're finally going home." I looked down at the other side as I played with the reins with my fingers. Home, something I could never go back to. The idea of not be able to go home just makes my heart sad.

"You're family now and part of the tribe, our Kingdom is your home too." Aw, I pouted my trembling bottom lip and sucked it in as I looked at Alexander, mouthing a thank you to him. "Let's go, hya!" Alexander galloped on his horse following by the tribe, there are people on foot so we couldn't go fast.

The ride to the Kingdom wasn't that long, the sun was started to come down as we made our way through the big door, stands with people selling fruits, accessories, meat, clothes, technologies etc before my eyes.

Kids were running around as they played football or tag and women walked around as they shop and buy things. I couldn't help but looked around with a smile on my face, it was such a beautiful sight. My mind wandered around as I stared at the kids playing around, thinking that one day it would be our kids playing around.

"Welcome to the Maskskin Kingdom, My Queen." The Kingdom so far was speechless, I couldn't stop gawking at things as we galloped by. My Kingdom was just as breathtaking as the maskins Kingdom, I couldn't stop staring at it as we made our way to the front. Maskins standing outside to receive us as we came, soul-mates and unmated soul-mates standing too with their hands interlaced in the front.

"How was the journey? My King." A girl asked flirtatiously as she slid a silk robe into Alexander's arms and lingered her hands on him. I curled my hands in a fist and glared at her and held on Farah's shoulder when I felt lightheaded.

"My Queen!" Farah grabbed my shoulders and straightened me up. "Are you okay?" She asked staring at me worried sick and I nodded my head at her a bit dazed and disoriented.

"I'm fine, I think I need some rest. It's been a long day." Farah nodded her head at me and helped me walk toward the stairs. Alexander turned to look at me with a frown but turned back when the girl talked to him. "Who's that girl?"

"A girl who used to warm the King's bed, you don't have to worry about her my Queen. The King loves you, he never loved her, there's a big difference between you two my Queen, she's a spoil, while you my Queen, was chosen by our King to be our Queen."