Our love has won this war

Start from the beginning

"I won't...yet." He kissed my forehead and I slid my hand from his arm when he walked in the water, stepping back as I brushed my hands up and down my arms. Alexander walked toward Eric and punched him in the face, grabbing him back up and punched him again in the face.

"Kill me! What are you waiting for?" A bloody Eric spat out, looking at Alexander with hatred and Alexander slid his knife out of its holder. "Come on! I know you want to, end my misery. I'd be better dead than alive anyways."

Alexander gripped his knife tightly as he glared down at him. "What's the fun in killing you? You will have a very painful and slow dead. Don't worry about it." He yanked him up and slid his knife in his holder, dragging Eric out of the water.

"Zaria please! Let him end this once and for all!" He screamed at me when they got out of the water and I stepped back as Alexander dragged him past me. "No! No! I am the prince, you all will pay! You will not get away with this!"

Alexander's men took him over and looked down at him ready to do with him what they wanted. "Just keep him alive, that's all." They grinned when Alexander said that and brought a rope, one of his men whirling Eric around as the other hooked the rope around his neck.

"No promises." Finn replied with a smirk of his own and mounted his horse, the horse walking around with a scoff. "Come on guys." They followed Finn's order and mounted their horse. "Yea'ha!" Finn shouted as he made kiss noises and patted the horse sides, Eric holding the rope around his neck as he was being dragged away.

Alexander walked toward me and I looked up at him as our lips met, his hands gripping my face as he deepened the kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck to pull him closer, my fingers tangling in his hair as our mouths moved heatedly against each other.

"This is finally over." I muttered against his lips as I went in for another kiss, his hands moving behind my back to yank me closer. I smiled against his lips and yelped when he pulled me off the ground, my arms wrapping tighter around his neck.

He leaned me back down and kissed my jaw line, his mouth moving towards my neck as his fingers zipped down my dress and moved his hands up my back and shoulders. I moved my hands down his shoulders and gripped his arms as he took my mouth again possessively.

He removed my dress and leaned me down on the ground, his lips brushing against mine teasingly as he kissed down my jaw and neck. He removed his knives and ran his hand down my side and hooked his hand under my knee, bringing it up.

He kissed down my chest and cleavage, his tongue licking right to suck on my nipple before shifting left to do the same. I arched my back and parted my lips, my hands above my head as he ran his hands down my figure and took my panties off.

I watched as he stood up and remove his pants, my body lifting up to meet him halfway and kissed him passionately. My hands wrapped around his neck as his tongue moved with mine in sync, his warm body pressed against mine.

He felt right, he felt home. This is where I belong, with him. If Arcola and Eric didn't plan what they did we would have never be where we are now. The day we met here, would have been just memories and nothing more.

Thanks to their mischievous plans I met the most incredible man I could have ever asked for. He may not be your dream man but he can sure give you the entire world. He'll do anything to keep me safe and be the man I deserve.

It's incredible how we first met, some may think it was coincidence but it was destiny. He was in my way for a reason, he found me for a reason. My body knew all along that I didn't belong here, that I belong somewhere else.

My mother once told me on her deathbed. "You were born to do greater things Zaria, you were born to be a queen and to lead your people." If only I knew what she meant with that. It wasn't my people that I had to lead but my new family.

They were the greatest people I've ever known, misunderstood. They were raised some type of way and they just followed the tradition due to their elders. They don't know any better but with time, everything will change.

I parted my lips to let a soft moan as he sucked on my neck and gripped his shoulders, my hands squeezing his flesh as he moved in an out. My legs ran up and down his as he took every inch of me. I moaned and lifted my upper body from the sand, my head tossed back as he kissed my neck and left love bites. 

"Alexander...." I tightened my hold around his neck and squeezed my fingers in his scalps. He kissed my jaw line and moved up, sending me shivers down my spine as he caught my earlobe between his teeth. My head cocked to the side to give him space and I parted my lips to let out a soft moan.

I clutched at him as I shivered, the cold night wind brushing against our warm bodies. The lake's water could be here in the background waving back and forth, the night was starred, the moon illuminating down on us as we made love to each other.

The funny thing is how we started, me ready to kill him if he makes a move on me and look at us now. The words he told me when our eyes met for the last time we were here still fresh printed in my mind. "We'll see each other again." We sure did, and I never expected us to meet again in the circumstances we did but as crazy as it seems. 

I was glad that he was the one who saved me, my love, my moon, my star.

I am his gypsy, his cohort, the one that follows him, the one that awaits him and I will love him even if they seized my heart, even if it cost our lives, even if it hurts to no end. Our love has won this war.

He is the King of MaskSkins and I am his Queen, The Queen of MaskSkins.