Phun suddenly hugged me so tight and runs his finger through my hair. "Thank you baby. Let's get on with the procedure before he change his mind, Peter."

What? Really? Now? I wasn't thinking much when they did all the procedure.

It was a really painful procedure since they had to perform a minor surgery to implant an artificial womb inside my tummy, and a dose of injectable drugs that i had to take everyday. Not to mention they had to get my seed right from the source. It was very painful, but seeing my Phun looking so bright i think i can endure anything.

I often wake up from an excrutiating pain in my lower abdomen that cause me to broke up a cold sweat. Phun was always there for me to soothe the pain, but it can't alleviate all of them. The worst thing about it is that we can't have an intercourse during my treatment (who on their right mind would even think of that during this painful moments??)

"Noh, are you alright?" Said Phun one day. We have to stay at the facility for weeks or until they succeeded. Succeeded for what? I don't really get it. I was crouching at the bed angle while holding my abdomen, it was so unbearable that i had to press the urge to cry.

I shake my head weakly, i don't know whether he sees me or not, i just don't have an energy left to answer.

He hugged me from behind, kiss my back gently. "I'm sorry Noh...It's alright if you want to back down on this, this process is reversible baby.."

I held his hands tightly. "It's not free, damn it. You have to marry me before you get me carry your child."

I wanted to yell at him. I wanted to punch him for what he did to me.
But the look of his face was priceless i had to refrain from doing so. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped, he has a teary eyes.

"Noh? A-a-re you...willing to marry me?" His hands are shaky, he cupped my face with both of those big, sweaty, and shaky like a leave hands.

I nod slowly.

The next thing i know was he kneeled on the floor kissing my hands and knees, and he made a call to someone.

"Ma, Pa, Noh is here with me since a week ago...yeah i told him to meet me, since he still has time before the class begin. Oh and i have decided to marry him here, so please come two weeks from now, since i have to prepare everything so we can celebrate."

There's a huge ruckus over the phone, so much that i think there maybe an earthquake taken place.

"Noh, your parents will come too!! I'm so happy!!" I can see him jumping here and there like Winnie the Pooh and causing me a bad headache.

"Shut up! And stop moving around mother fucker!!" I yelled, massaging the side of my temple.

He stopped moving instantly and made a super pout face.
.
.
.
The next check up shows a great result so we're moving to the next stage.

"We've had this fertilized embryo containing both of your DNAs, and if you're ready we can implant them now to your implanted womb. What do you say?"

I was so confused with that statement. Embryo? implant? I looked at Phun who wore a puppy eyed face to me, and the next thing i know i already sign something with Phun.

Still oblivious of what happened, they stripped my clothes off and replace them with an operation gown once more, then bring me to the operation theatre. I'm not sure what happened next because they put me to sleep.

The next thing i know was i woke up on a white recovery room with Phun holding my hand and sleeping beside my bed. It was like i'm in the middle of a very comforting dream. "Phun? what happened with me?"

He woke up slowly, kissed my hand and stood up to kiss my forehead.

"They put you asleep for two days just to make sure you have the best body temperature, Noh. I missed you."

"Hmmm? what body temperature?"

"They have successfully implanted the embryo inside your womb, my love. And it's growing inside of you. They haven't confirm the pregnancy yet, it still needs time, but we will know the result next week."

"What are you talking about? Don't make my headache gets worse."

He rubs my tummy with so much care.

"If it works, i will accompany you back home and stay with you for the first month. I can ask for a time off from my faculty. Oh, I'm so excited Noh.."

I put my hand on my tummy, a drop of tear rolling down on my face.

"Am i dreaming?"

Phun shakes his head. "We'll have a family, Noh. You, me, and the baby.."

I'm speechless. It's not real. I'm a man, this can't be happening with me. But i love him more than words, and imagining the picture of us as a complete family was too much of a happiness.

"After all we've been through.." I speak with a soft tone. He brought me to his embrace and we cried together. We are so lucky. We're lucky that we don't have any obstacles in our relationship like any other same sex couples (well at least not the rejection from our families and our neighbourhood). It's a long journey a head and we finally have a strong bond, finally have something to call 'ours'.
.
.
.
A week comes quickly and it was finally the time to find out the result. It was a very hard week before this day, i'm experiencing a great mood swing and an urge to throw up everytime i eat or even drink any water. I wanted to throw up even more when i see Phun! He was shocked to see my rejection, he pouts everytime i pushed him away. He even had to go to bed after i slept to avoid me throwing up on him.

Peter Sven read the result carefully and put on an expressionless face. An uneasy Phun shifted his seat like a thousand times.

"Well..." Peter looks so serious.

"Well?" Phun was so jumpy he can shot an elephant at every words Peter said.

"Your hormones are raging, Noh. The implantations work well, your womb is growing steadily. And by the look of it..You both are going to have a twin."

We both stuck on our seat, can't believe what this man saying.

"Noh, you're pregnant with twins! won't you congratulate me for being a genius?!"

Phun jumped from his seat and bolted to where Peter sat down and hugged him tight i think he's gonna die from strangulation.

"Thank you Peter! Oh My God i can't believe this is happening!" Very jumpy Phun looks so happy he's glowing. He looked even more handsome this time but i couldn't bring myself to be happy with him. The urge to throw up overtake my body so i ran to the nearest toilet as fast as i could, followed by a scream echoing from that two stupid asshole in the background.

Me. Noh Napat. A man. A freshman of a medical faculty. And pregnant? More of that, a twin?! That escalates my urging hormones. And what about Naek? And those dangerous snake of a boy, Air? I want to scream. Can i cover this up so they won't find out? This is too much. It won't be good for the babies if i think too much.

"Noh, are you alright baby?" Phun asked me gently from outside the toilet door.

"Stay. Away. From. Me. I'll go out when i'm ready, just wait for me outside." I warned him.

When my nausea died down a bit, i decided to step out and face the father of my children. I saw both Phun and Peter looked at me with concern in their face, and that makes my stomach tightened again T.T

"Oh, sex? you can have sex, just don't get too carried away with it. But watching Noh like this, i doubt that you will have your share, buddy.."

Phun stare at me in disbelief. His puppy eyes widened so cutely, combined with his pouty lips.

"Aww..don't you feel sorry for the father of your children Noh?"

I cross my arms. "No. Why should i?" I asked noncaringly. I mean, he has got all of me. No need to add the list.

His nagging continues until  forever, and i promised him that he will have all the time of his life after the baby's born.