I called out for the girls as I grabbed them and put them into the car buckling them up in their seats.

"Are you fucking joking me Alex this is MY house, MY kids and MY life. Im trying here I really am... but you... you always make it so difficult"

she stomped over beside me pushing me out of the way trying to take the kids out of there seats. They were now screaming crying at the sight of us pushing each other. I closed one side of the door and walked around to where Alison was taking Annabelle out, I pulled her arm a short distance from the car

"You know what Alison, you have been gone for weeks now no phone call no texts you didn't even once check up on the kids. Don't you dare come back to me.. to us and act like nothing has happened"

I turned around to walk back to the car

"I went to get help I went to sort myself out, I was in a bad way Alex when I lost my job and had to be a stay at home mother"

"I could of helped you, we as a family could of helped you. These kids deserve more, they deserve a good loving mother and its clearly not you anymore"

I turned around and storm back into the car and instantly Little Mix Black Magic begins to play for the millionth time this week.

Alison's POV

I stood there watching the car leave, my heart was broken and this was one situation I couldn't fix. My babies, my husband my life was broken and all I could think about was the alcohol cupboard in the house. Just one sip, one little mouthful won't hurt would it? I could stop, I could just have a little. I looked up at the large white slated house that I used to call my home but it feels different.

I got into my car and made my way to the first bar I could find.

"Double vodka please" I took my drink and found a booth in the corner of this little grotty pub where nobody could see me. I just sit there and stare at this little glass with clear liquid in it, I remember everything I was taught and told but yet all I can do is give myself a million reasons why I want this drink.

"The corner is the perfect spot to hide if your hiding something"

I quickly glance up in a panic

"Excuse me" I stare at the girl, here long golden blonde hair sits perfectly on her shoulder.

"The corner its where you hide when things go wrong, out of sight mind if I take a seat"

She sat down in front of me and lay her hands on the table.

"Whats your story" she asked

"And why would I tell you my story, I don't even know who you are" I took my hands off the table and place them on my lap.

"Well, if I was you I wouldn't drink it"

I looked up at her skin and it was glowing from the light, I returned with a dirty look

"Look, you don't know me, you don't know my story so tell you what back the fuck off before I...."

"Before you what, hit a pregnant woman?"

I stared at her, in shock.

"Listen, im not the enemy I'm only trying to be friendly here..." she took out a napkin and wrote her number on it and slid it across the table to me.

"Im a new mom around here, looking for friends hopefully with some positivity and are nice enough to give me some real mother advice. I seen the picture of your kids in your purse when you paid for the drink"

I shuffled in my seat and look down at the wooden floor

"Im sorry... "

She pushed the napkin further,

"I also seen the AA card, right beside the picture my advice don't drink it, go save your family."

She got up out of the booth and i stared at her belly for a bump but she had a large pink baggy jumper on. Just as she was walking away I remembered I don't know her name

"Excuse me.. Miss... I didn't get your name"

But she continued to walk out until l the two large wooden doors closed behind her.

I picked the tissue up and put it in my bag, got out of the booth and left not looking back on the drink. Its time I fighter for my family.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Did you do it" he asked

"Yes its done"

Good Girl, now lets go we have somewhere to be.

I got into the black limo as he got in behind me and closed the door.

"They will get what they deserve don't you worry about it I have a plan"

________________________________________________________________________________

Who do you think the mystery woman is?

What plan do you think will happen ?

Will Alex and Mia make up?