It's stormy out so baby let me in
I can help I know I can

Together we're never gonna fall
Its stormy now but the sun's gonna shine again
Even the worst storms gotta end
We're better if we weather it all (yeah)
Together we're never gonna fall

It's stormy now
When you breakdown, when you can't take it all
When you're slamming your fist against the wall
Thunder can sound so frightening

He finished the song, his gaze held mine as everyone stood up and clapped, oblivious to the message he was sending across.

Not being able to be around so many people at the minute I decided to step outside for some fresh air and to clear my mind.

**********************************

Zac's P.O.V

She understood what I was saying or rather singing. I could tell by the way she was looking at me, she was torn, heartbroken.....maybe this was too soon for her. Damn me and always rushing into things.

I quickly put my guitar down, all set on following her out but Paige stopped me by standing in front of me. Damn, how am I always forgetting about her?

"Hey babe."

"Can we talk now?" She asks raising her eyebrows.

"Well I really-" I started but she cut me off.

"Zac, please. This can't wait." Sighing, I give in and followed her out into the hallway where only staff rushed around.

"Ok, so?" I ask leaning against the wall when I really wanted to go and talk to Sophie.

"I wanted to give you something." She said looking down at her hands. I frowned at her when she suddenly looked back up at me masking her emotions and straightening her stance. "It belongs to someone else." She said putting something in my hand.

I looked down at my hand and saw the engagement ring I had given her. I looked back up at her pushing myself off the wall. Was she breaking up with me?

"Wha-why?" I asked even though I knew this moment was coming, I was shocked but if she hadn't have done it, I would have.

"Because, your in love with someone." She smiled knowingly. I squeezed my eyes shut tight and gripped the ring in my hand.

"God, I'm so sorry Paige. I swear, I never expected all this to happen. Sure, I always loved Sophie and I love you, I do it's just-"

"I know, I get it.....don't worry Zac, seriously. You know, I always kind of figured this was more of a friendship relationship anyway, we were only a couple for the media and it helped you take your mind of Sophie. I knew this was coming, I think the only reason I said yes to marrying you was cause we were in a public place."

"Huh?"

"No, no, no, no. I love you I do but looking back on our relationship....it was always just a close friendship." She was right. "And....I saw the way you looked at Sophie during the wedding." She smiled. "It was like a fat kid seeing chocolate after 6 months of not seeing any." I scrunched up my face. "That was a bad comparison huh?" I laughed.

"Yeah."

"What I mean is, I just hope one day I can find someone who looks at me the way you look at Sophie. She's a lucky girl buuuuut, you've got your work cut out for you. After every thing thats happened, your going to have to do a hell of a lot of make up work." I sighed.

"I know. But she's worth it." She smiled.

"Awwww." I rolled my eyes. "Ok, go, go! Go get her!"

"Your sure your ok?" I asked not liking the fact that we had just broken up and I was going after my Ex girlfriend.

"Zac, I'm fine. We've been over for a while so just go! I've got some single guys that need entertaining." She said while fluffling her hair.

"Thanks Paige, for everything. You've been a great friend. I don't how I would have gotten through those tough times without you."

"You wouldn't have." She joked. "Seriously, go before you miss your chance."

"Thanks." I said before running back throught the room and to find the love of my life in hopes she'll somehow figure out a way to forgive me.

***********************************

Sophie's P.O.V

The air was warm as it gently blew my hair from my face. The view was amazing from here, beautiful gardens with flower's and statues went for miles. It was really something. It was the first time in a while that I felt completely relaxed.

No weddings to deal with, no hiding secrets (as much)............just me and the night sky.

I still had goose bumps on my arms from Zac's song, I wanted to believe him.....believe me, I did but trusting him with my heart again? I don't think I could go through another break up not after Zac or Blaine, my last boyfriend. That ended pretty badly as well, not as bad as Zac cause I was completely head over heels for him but it didn't mean that I didn't care about Blaine. Now, I had Abby and Wilson to focus on.

Abby and Wilson, they were all I needed.

"Sophie?" I sighed. Could I not have twenty minutes peace anymore? "Just hear me out, ok?" I turned around to face Zac who was closer then I thought he was. May as well hear him out, he'll only keep bugging me until I do.

"Ok."

"Before you say no I need to-wait ok?" He asked shocked and I nodded my head. "Well, ok then-"

"Sophie!" We both turned at the sound of Kerri's frantic voice as she ran over to us.

"What?" I asked concerned from her worried voice and paniced tone.

"It's Wilson." She breathed and my heart stopped.

"What? What is it Kerri?!" I said in a hard tone.

"He's missing."

---------------------------------------

O.o

Vote,Comment,Fan!

<3