Love and Pain

You were worried the entire time you both hurry backed "Genji, what's going on?" He didn't respond to you instead focusing on helping you up some rocks. "Genji tell me something!" You could feel the tears welling up in your eyes from frustration. He's been doing nothing but ignoring your questions the entire way back. Genji went wide-eyed and looks at you sadly. He helps you up onto the last rock and gently rests his forehead against yours. "Y/N I love you." He whispers softly to you.

   Now you were worried "I-I love you too.... B-But what's going on?" he sighs softly and looks at the Overwatch building. There was no buzz of laughter or arguments just silence "I caused trouble, a lot of trouble and they happened to have found out it was me." You stare at him in shock stumbling after him as he goes inside the building. "S-So?! We can fight them!" He looks at you and grabs you by the shoulders "There's no reason to fight. If I go with them then everyone will be safe. You can work on the machine and get this fucking war to end." 

   He kisses you before you could talk again "I'm sorry Y/N I never wanted to put this kind of pressure on you." You go to talk but he hits you in the neck right on your pressure point. You let out a gasp and fall to the ground trying to stay awake "G-Genji..." You whisper watching him run off as your vision blurs and you pass out. 

((Picture credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/398498267018796658/)