Chapter 5- Drama Fever

Picture of Cici above^

Malia~

"I cannot believe what I'm seeing," Cici says from beside me as Reese, Rachel, and I stare ahead with our jaws dropped.

Just down the hallway from where we stood was Ms. Finn leaning against my locker, flirting with who I had learned was Mr. Tuck.

I repeat : MY LOCKER.

The day's barely begun and I'm already sick to my stomach because of what's in front of me besides the sight of a drunk Dave passed out on the couch this morning.

My arms have, thankfully, healed except for slight soreness, but I'll live. I've been making sure Aaron stays in his room or mine when Dave is home which has been awhile. It's a good thing I made breakfast and got Aaron up earlier so I could avoid him a little bit longer and get to school in time.

I push the straps of my bag up shoulder and turn to them with a frown. "Well that just ruined my day."

Reese nods in agreement. "And it hasn't even started yet."

Cici scoffs from where she stood, still peering around the corner at them. "If I were you, Mals, I'd get a disinfectant spray and some bacteria wipes. I think Ms. Finn just left some STDs on your locker."

Rachel snickers as my face scrunches up in disgust.

"Yeah," I gag. "I'm not touching any part of that." I sigh. "I'm just gonna ask the office to change my locker."

I turn and head down the other hallway to the office, not bothering to look back because I could hear the footsteps of Cici, Rachel, and Reese behind me.

I stop and turn to them with a brow raised. "Are we all going?"

Rachel shrugs. "We go everywhere together."

Cici and Reese nod as I purse my lips.

"Even to the bathroom?"

Reese frowns. "Um..ew? Why would I want to see them naked? I prefer girls that have joy sticks- if you know what I mean."

His laughs die down when he notices that none of us were laughing.

I lift a shoulder. "Um..alright then?"

When we walk into the office, I head to the counter where the woman from my first day sits, a scowl on her face as she watches me approach. I mentally groan. It's bad enough Ms. Finn had to use my locker as a makeshift prostitute corner, but having to talk to this woman again? It's official that today sucks.

"Can I help you?" She asks, annoyance dripping from her tone.

I swallow my comeback, as hard as it was. "Yes. I would like to change my locker."

She narrows her eyes at me. "Why is that?"

"Personal reasons."

"Then no. I can't just change your locker because you want me too. There has to be a valid reason," came her snarky response.

"Oh, come on." Cici steps in beside me. "She said it's for personal reasons. You can't do that just because she won't tell you. That's an invasion of privacy."

The lady rolls her eyes and resumes her typing as if we weren't standing there. Well wasn't that just rude.

Cici must have agreed because she slammed her hand down in the counter in front of her.

"Hey!" She bit out, her eyes narrowed. "We weren't done."

"Cici, it's okay. I can just keep my original- "