Chapter 26

Your P.O.V
It has been the best week of your life. You and your friends have never separated and you've done so much together. But the week flew by and it's now Thursday, the day before Grayson and Ethan leave. Today Oh you decided to look your best and picked out a long sleeve, off the shoulder, black top and a short, white skirt. You walked in front of the mirror and looked at the outfit you picked out just as two arms wrapped around your waist.
"You look so good." Grayson whispered in your ear causing a chill go down your spine. He rocked you back and forth, snuggling his head into your neck.
"Thank you but I have to finish getting ready." You said trying to get out of his grip. He just pulled you in tighter making you giggle.
"We can't be late c'mon." You turned towards him still trapped in his arms and gave him a peck on the lips.
"Give me another and I'll let you go." He said puckering up his lips at you. You just giggled and pecked his lips again.
"No no that's not good enough." He said with his lips still puckered at you. Rolling your eyes, you gave in and gave him a real kiss. You pulled away and he looked satisfied.
"Ok go." He said opening up his arms. You headed into the bathroom and he slapped your butt making you giggle.
"I can never walk in at a proper time with you guys." Ethan said walking in covering his eyes. All of them spent the night except for Dani and Sarah since they had to work, again. You just laughed and began to brush your hair and touch your makeup up.
"Do you need something Ethan?" You asked since he clearly needed something.
"Uh I kinda need some assistance with Madi." He said running the back of his neck.
"She's not waking up is she?" You said putting your hairbrush down looking at him. He nodded and you sighed.
"I got this." You said walking out of your room and headed to the guest room down the hallway. She was sprawled all over the bed with the blanket on the floor.
"Madi." No response.
"Madi!" Still nothing. You sighed and thought for a minute. You threw a pillow at her but still nothing.
"Food!" You yelled. She opened her eyes and shot up looking around. Ethan was cracking up behind you and Madi just rolled her eyes at you.
"Good morning!" Ethan said jumping on her. You decided it was best to leave them be and go back to your room. As you walked in, Grayson was standing in front of the mirror looking at his outfit. He was wearing the one he tried on at the mall that everyone saw him in. You wrapped your arms around his waist and stood on your toes so you could whisper in his ear.
"You look so good." He just giggled at your words and turned around to face you. He kissed you all over your face making you laugh really hard.
"I'm sorry to end your kissing fest, but we gotta go." Madi said peeking her head through the door. You both sighed and followed them out the door and headed to school. School went by painfully slow since you saved the best thing for last. You wanted to be able to go on your first date with Grayson and make it perfect. He thinks all of you guys are doing something when Ethan, Madi, Sarah, and Dani are setting it up. Ethan and Madi will probably go do something of their own as well but that wasn't your business. You told Grayson to meet at your house at 8 where you put a note next to a suit saying to put it on and meet you at the beach. Ethan took care of the suit and the note so hopefully his handwriting is readable. Sarah and Dani set up a table with candles and roses by the shore with food while Madi helped you with a dress. She picked out a tight fitting red dress with an open back. Is was the prettiest dress you've ever seen. You put on some black heels and you and Madi headed to the beach. It was almost 8 and the sun was beginning to set.
"Thank you guys so much. This means a lot." You said giving them all a hug.
"No problem. We actually enjoyed doing this for you since he is your first boyfriend and this is your very first date." Dani said.
"He's coming!" You saw Ethan running down to you guys. The girls wished you luck and started to run to where they were gonna hide and spy on you guys which you assumed. Ethan began to run but you didn't let him get away without a hug.
"Thank you Ethan." You said and he hugged you back.
"Of course. Now go get em bup." He said winking at you before chasing after the girls. You saw Grayson walking down the sand with a big smile on his face. It made you so happy seeing him. You walked up to him and his eyes couldn't stop skimming you up and down.
"Woah." Was all he could manage to say. You grabbed his hands and led him to the table and you both sat down.
"You did this?" He said with the big smile still plastered on his face.
"I wanted to have a proper first date with you before you left. And I wanted to make it special." You said reaching over the table to grab his hands. He pulled your hand up and kissed your knuckles making butterflies instantly erupt in your stomach.
The night was perfect, laughing, talking about your lives, it couldn't be better. You guys finished eating and watched as only a small part of the sun shined over the water.
"C'mon." You heard Grayson say as he took off his shoes and jacket, grabbing your hand. You took off your heals and he ran with you to the water. The cold water covered your feet and the light wind blew through your hair. You were enjoying the moment when Grayson grabbed your waist picking you up. Instantly, you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck as he spun you around. You giggled as he kept spinning and you put your head in the crook of his neck. He slowed down and you picked your head up to look at him. He smiled at you and gave a few glances down at your lips. Leaning in, you locked lips, kissing him slowly. The kiss slowly became more rough and heated until the moment was ruined when you heard a camera go off. Both of you looked and saw Dani with a camera and the other 3 behind her.
"Run!" Sarah yelled and all of them ran away, stumbling along the way. You just shook your head and silently laugh bringing your attention back to Grayson. All he did was smirk at you and just like that you knew what he wanted.
"Let's go somewhere more...private."