Chapter 1

Your P.O.V
*alarm clock beeping*
ugh...Monday
You threw the covers over your head trying to block out the dreadful sound. In defeat, you sat up and hit the button to turn it off, blessing your ears. You rubbed your eyes and decided to get up and look in the mirror to see yourself. Unfortunately, the sight was horrific. Your messy bun was now a birds nest and there was mascara smudged all under your eyes.
Alright...we need to fix this, right now.
You decided to brush your hair and keep it down, showing it's natural wave. You did your daily makeup and picked out a white lace romper with some brown wedges. You grabbed your bag and headed downstairs to get breakfast. When you got to the kitchen, your little brother was already helping himself to cereal." Hey Luc", you said putting your bag on the counter and grabbed a banana.
" Hey (Y/N). Mom said she's working late today so you'll have to walk home."
" Ugh alright. But what about you?" you asked sitting on the counter next to your bag.
" I'll be going to a friends to finish a project. I'll probably be home around 9."
"Ok," you got up and threw your peel in the garbage," Bye Luc!"you yelled to him as you walked to the front door.
"Bye!"
You closed the door and started walking to school.
Man, I regret wearing these shoes...

SCHOOL

When you got the front of the school you found your friends. You were in, what the school considers, the cool girl group. It was your two friends you met last year Sarah and Danielle, but you call her Dani. And your best friend Madi you've known since you can remember. "Hey girls!"
"Hey!" they all say in unison."(y/n), when are you gonna stop looking so good everyday?" Dani asked admiring your outfit.
" Aww I'll stop when you stop being so sweet." You said playfully tapping her shoulder.
"Ok that's stopping today, don't touch me again you rat." You guys laughed as you playfully pushed her. You headed into school seeing all the boys look your way. You just rolled your eyes and made your way to your locker. Sarah and Dani headed the other direction to their lockers."(Y/N), how come your still single? All these boys would date you in a heart beat. Have you seen the way they look at you everyday you come to school?" Madi says as you unlock your locker and put your things inside.
"Yes, I see that everyday but it's just that none of them are interesting to me. They're all the same ya know?"
" I see, I see."
You close your locker and are about to walk to class with Madi when you hear Sarah and Dani running and calling your name." What? What is it?" you say really confused.
"There are new boys! They're twin brothers! You have to see, there's a super super hot one!" Sarah says panting.
"What about the other one? You said twins right?" you ask becoming curious about the sudden newcomers.
"Don't worry about him. He's a total nerd, a dweeb. I'd tell you if he was cute but all I see are his goggles for glasses," Dani said as the warning bell rang.
"We gotta get to class, I'll see them later ok?"
"Ok, don't forget!" Sarah says to you before you separate again. You and Madi head to the most boring class of your lives...geometry.