Chapter 12

Your P.O.V
The boys walked into the guest room and when Grayson smiled at you, it gave you butterflies. You and Madi walked into her room and you both collapsed on the bed.
"Tonight was fun." Madi said sighing.
"Yeah, it was." You said and you sat in a comfortable silence. Then you just had the sudden urge to ask Madi this question.
"So, I saw you and Ethan..." you said propping yourself up on your elbow. She looked at you smiling and put her arms behind her head.
"Yeah I know. I never thought in million years I would be that close to such a hot ass guy."
"Yes I know, you were on top of him on the couch." You said with a little enthusiasm. She playfully nudged you before speaking again.
"I don't know what it is. Like after my breakup, he made me feel...not like shit." She said making you guys laugh. You sat through another comfortable silence before Madi broke it.
"What were you and Grayson really doing?" She said as she propped herself up on her elbow to face you.
"Uhhh umm..."
"You were the worst liar bro." Madi said getting playful slap on shoulder from you.
"Ok...well, we kinda made out..."
"No way! Are you serious!?" Madi squeaked as she jumped up onto her knees.
"Yes. Yes we did. And he told me he liked me." You said smiling at the thought.
"Do you like him back?!" Madi asked overjoyed that you finally found a man.
"I-I think I don't I uh yes? maybe?" You stuttered, your emotions getting the best of you.
"Wow, great answer." Madi said and you giggled.
"I don't know he's just, different. He's not full of himself like all of those other guys and he's  adorable..."
"And he has abs..." Madi smirked at you and you rolled your eyes, smiling. You turned on your stomach and crawled towards the head of the bed and got under the covers. Madi followed and turned off the light. She was on her side facing the wall while you lied on your back. You began to slowly drift off until Madi spoke up.
"You love the abs don't you?" You could just see the smile on her face.
"It's a bonus." You said and you saw Madi's back move from her silently laughing. Soon both of you drifted off without another word.

NEXT MORNING

A breeze hitting your bare legs woke you up. You opened your eyes and sat up to see the breeze came from the slightly opened window. Madi's soft snores were heard next you and you saw that she took all the covers. You smiled at her when suddenly you smelt...pancakes? You got up, stumbling a little, and headed downstairs. Before going down you decided to check on the boys. You opened the door a little and saw them sound asleep, sprawled all on top of the bed. You smiled and closed the door, walking down the steps. When you got down, you saw Dani and Sarah weren't on the floor by the couch anymore. You headed to the kitchen and soon enough you saw Dani, Sarah, and Madi's mom making breakfast.
"Good morning sleepy head!" Dani said as she set the table.
"Good morning mom." You said earning laughs from everyone.
"You made good timing. We just finished making breakfast." Madi's mom, Erica, said putting a big plate of pancakes and bacon on the table. You helped put the dirty dishes into the sink and then someone walked into the kitchen.
"Woah pancakes. Nice." A deep, raspy voice said.
"Good morning to you too Ethan." You said giggling and he smiled in return.
"Well I'm going to be heading to work. You guys behave now!" Erica said as she headed towards the door.
"Will do Ms.Erica!" Sarah yelled back as the four of us sat down. Ethan sat in front of you at the round table and Dani and Sarah sat between you and Ethan. You guys began pilling food on your plates until you heard a little scream from upstairs and then laughter. Two pairs of footsteps came down the stairs and you saw Madi and Grayson laughing. And you couldn't lie, Grayson without a shirt on, a raspy voice, and messy hair was super hot.
"What the hell happened?" Ethan said as Madi took a seat next to him and Grayson sitting next to you.
"When I walked out of the room Grayson opened his door when I walked by and scared the shit outta me!" Madi said and everyone laughed while carrying on with their meals. Everyone was enjoying their meal so much no one talked, until Dani spoke.
"Oh yeah thank you guys for ditching us last night on the floor!"
"Anytime guys." Madi said and we all laughed.
"Guys cmon get in!" You said as you took your phone out and took a selfie of you guys. You captioned it "breakfast babes" and put it on your snapchat story. Everyone was getting jealous and asked how you got Ethan over at your house but you just ignored them. But you got one message that showed more jealousy than the rest.
'If those retards don't leave your house, I'm kicking them out myself.' Of course it was from the one and only Zach.
'I would but you and your friends are already gone :)' You said since you are still pissed at what he did to Grayson.
I thought he was over this shit...
'I mean it' he replied but you obviously couldn't give two shits.
'ok whatever' you didn't want to talk to that dick anymore than you have to so you just dropped it. It's gonna take a lot to get him to understand that you don't like him, and you never will.