Chapter 23

Grayson's P.O.V
I've never been this happy, like ever. I have the girl of my dreams and no more bullies. Ethan and I just got back from (Y/N)'s house, unfortunately, and just sat on the couch watching tv. Cameron was out with her friends, what a surprise. Ethan got a text and it looked like he had a confused look on his face.
"Mom and dad are coming home early? That's weird." He said bringing his attention back to the tv.
"They'd never leave a business trip like that. Are they coming tonight?" I asked. That is not like our parents at all. They'd do everything for their jobs because that's just how they are.
"Yeah, they said we have to discuss something when they get here." Ethan said and he gave me a confused yet scared look. Ok that doesn't sound good. The only thing I can think it can be is about my bullying and how I'm being beat up but we already discussed it and plus it stopped. I guess we'll have to find out.
After that discussion, I couldn't sleep at all that night. It was eating at me every time I tried to sleep. What am I supposed to do? The time my life is literally perfect, they found a way to ruin it. I guess Ethan couldn't sleep either cause he came into my room and sat down next to me.
"What are we going to tell them?" He said sighing, referring to our friends.
"Well if we're moving Friday, we have to tell them pretty soon." I said clearly stressed. Yes, we're moving. Again. And it had to be back to New Jersey which I don't understand. I'm pretty sure part of it was because I was bullied here and plus their jobs just were already becoming too stressful. Well that's a first. The thing that's really getting to me is what about my girlfriend. Long distance relationships usually don't work out which scares me because I don't want to lose her. And plus Ethan really likes Madi and I guess he asked her to be his girlfriend last night while (Y/N) and I were sleeping. He gave her a promise ring and everything. But my way was definitely better.
"Do you think if we told them about our girlfriends, they'd consider staying here?" Ethan asked. I just laughed at his question.
"I wish it was that easy." I said. I adjusted myself so I was laying on my side facing my back to Ethan.
"We'll figure it out. Goodnight bro." I said.
"Goodnight."

MONDAY

I woke up to my alarm, and Ethan's light snores. He hasn't slept in his own bed since Saturday night cause we always ended up discussing how we're going to tell them. Well today's the day. We didn't want to wait until last minute to tell them cause we know they wouldn't like that. We planned on taking them into the school library after school cause no ones goes in there anyways. The time I've been dreading has finally come and we're all sitting in the library.
"So what are we doing here?" Dani asked clearly wanting to leave.
"There's something that we have to tell you guys and we wish we wouldn't have to tell you this." Ethan said looking down at the table. The girls' faces became concerned and they looked at both of us waiting for an answer. (Y/N) was sitting across from me and I could feel her eyes on me. I kept my head down and played with my fingers. I felt Ethan nudge me and he gave me a reassuring nod. Thanks for making me have the hard part big bro. I just sighed and closed my eyes before talking.
"So there's been some problems with our parents jobs and um...w-we have to m-move." There was small gasps and it fell silent. All of their jaws dropped and I hated to see their hurt faces. I looked over at (Y/N) and her eyes became glossy.
"No...no you guys can't move. You have to stay." Madi said her voice breaking. She grabbed Ethan's hand who gave her a weak smile.
"I wish we could but we've tried everything to get us to stay." Ethan said using his thumb to rub circles on Madi's hand. I went to grab (Y/N)'s hands but she got up and walked over to me. I stood up and she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly, nestling her head into the crook of my neck. Wrapping my arms tightly around her waist, I could feel her warm tears on the collar of my shirt. I just pulled her tighter, if that was even possible, and I closed my eyes taking in the hug. She pulled away and I looked at her bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks. A tear slipped down her cheek and I wiped it with my thumb, making her slightly smile.
"I'm gonna miss my goodie goodie." She said with her voice slightly cracking. She leaned in and smashed her lips on mine. There's that feeling again, that feeling I'm gonna miss so much. I let her pull away and she hugged me tightly again. She let me hug the rest of the girls and she went to hug Ethan.
"When do you guys move?" Sarah asked.
"Friday." Ethan answered.
"Well then we need to make this week the best week of our lives. A week you guys will never forget." Dani said excitedly. We all smiled at the idea.
"Ok you guys go home and do what you gotta do because we need to plan." Madi said smirking. She looked at the girls who also smirked. This is why I love them. Ethan and I looked at each other and just shrugged.
"Alright boys shoo shoo we need to plan this awesome week ahead of you." (Y/N) said winking at us. We both smiled and hugged everyone good-bye. Oh I'm gonna miss them so much.