Chapter 18

Your P.O.V
It's now Monday and you still couldn't get Friday night off your mind. Grayson kissing you, Madi and Ethan making out upstairs, or whatever they were doing, there was just so many things that happened. You haven't seen the twins since and you were anxious to see them. You did your hair, makeup, and put on something comfortable. You decided to go for just a plain t-shirt, leggings, and your vans. Just like every morning, you went down to eat breakfast, said bye to your brother and left. When you walked into school you found Madi and walked to your first hour. You were sitting there, waiting for Grayson since he sits next to you. He finally walked in and he looked almost unrecognizable. His black eye was literally black, his lip looked like it was cut, and he didn't have his glasses on. He still had a nice outfit on and his hair was done, but if you find that Zach did this, he is going to be the one learning a lesson. He slowly sat down in his seat, wincing a little, and gave you a small smile. You just looked at him, shocked and horrified, and he tried his best to avoid eye contact with you. No one talked for the whole hour since the teacher literally wouldn't stop talking. The class ended and Grayson literally sprinted out. What happened with him?
"What happened to Grayson? He didn't look too good." Madi said walking with you out of the classroom.
"You think? I have a feeling it was Zach again. That bitch." You clenched your jaw and glared at him as he walked past you with his friends. You were on your way to your locker when you saw Ethan walk out of the bathroom at the end of the hall with his hood up.
"Ethan!" You and Madi yelled. He looked up at you guys and shot his head down again, making his way towards you.
"Ethan what's with the hood?" You asked pulling it off his head showing a huge bruise on his left temple. He sighed and slowly pulled his hood back up. You and Madi gasped at the sight.
"What the hell happened to you guys? Are you guys ok? Who did-" Madi rambled but Ethan cut her off.
"We're fine. Can we just talk about this at lunch?" He said quietly. You and Madi nodded and he walked off. You were really worried about them. When you find out who did this, they're in for a rude awakening.
The bell for lunch rang and you quickly got out of class. You wanted to be able to catch Grayson before he runs away again. You went into an empty hallway and a you waited for him to walk by since you knew his locker was across this way. A few kids walked by until he finally walked by. You quickly grabbed his arm and harshly pulled him into he hallway. He gasped and he was relived seeing it was you.
"Oh my goodness (y/n) you scared me. What was that for?" He was looking around as if someone was watching him.
"What the hell happened to you and Ethan? If it was Zach he is gonna-"
"(Y/N) calm down its no big deal."
"No big deal Grayson? Look at you, your eye is the literal definition of a black eye and you can't even sit in your desk without wincing. Please tell me what happened." He tensed up and you grabbed his hands to calm him down. He sighed before talking again.
"Ok I will. But please promise me you won't make it a big deal? It'll make things worse." You nodded to him and he sighed again.
"So I was walking home from the store by myself and somehow...Zach and his friends found me and they started to beat me up. I guess Ethan heard us outside and he tried to stop them but he ended up getting punched too and-"
"I knew it...that son of a bitch." You shook your head in irritation and you were about to walk off when Grayson grabbed your arm.
"No (y/n) please don't. If he knows I told you he'll know that I talked to you."
"Who said I was telling him?" You smirked at him and walked off to lunch, leaving an extremely confused Grayson.
It's the end of the day and you had a plan to bring Zach back to his senses. In 4th grade you guys used to be best friends. You went to his house and everything, and you knew his weakness. He's scared of his mom, he wouldn't ever lie to her, she's so strict. Which was perfect for telling his mom a few things about him and plus she's always liked you more. His mom thinks you're still best friends for some reason but it helps that we still have each other's numbers.
You got home and went up to your bedroom. You found her contact on your phone and called her, she picked up on the first ring.
"(Y/N) darling how are you? It's been a while."
"Hello Mrs.Henderson I'm doing well." You tried to sound as friendly as possible.
"That's lovely to hear. So what's the reason you called?" She asked overjoyed.
"Well you see Mrs.Henderson, I have some bad news about your son. I just thought you should know." You heard her gasp.
"Oh dear. He should know better. What has he done?"
You told her about how he bullied "your guy friend" and how he beat him up twice this past week. You also said that Zach threatened him as well, which was the worst thing he could do in Mrs.Henderson's eyes.
"What! He knows better than this! Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention (Y/N), I promise this won't happen again."
"No thank you Mrs.Henderson and have a good day!" You both hung up and you smiled that he's now the one finally being taught a lesson.