Chapter 21

Your P.O.V
"So its official?"
"No way! (Y/N)'s first boyfriend!"
"I knew it all along."
That's all you could hear as you guys walked back home. You just rolled your eyes while Grayson's face reddened fairly often. You survived the walk home and started to unlock the door.
"I'm sorry (Y/N), Dani and I have to go home. Our job starts early tomorrow and if we stayed, we wouldn't sleep." Sarah said giving everyone a hug and Dani doing the same.
"Oh don't worry about it. Have fun at your job." You said sarcastically giving them a wave. They just rolled their eyes and waved back. All of you went inside and you saw Luc sitting on the couch watching tv.
"Hey Luc where were you today?" You asked just now realizing he wasn't at dinner.
"Well I was at a friend's house, and plus mom told me to go there so I wouldn't bother you and your friends." He said finally looking back at you. He got a shocked look on his face when he saw two boys standing by you and he slowly stood up.
"Since when is my sister allowed to have boys over?" He said pointing his finger at them.
"Um last time I checked you were my 13 year old brother, not my dad." You said as you headed into the kitchen to get something to drink.
"Um last time I checked you were 15, not 20." He said failing to have a better comeback. Everyone followed you into the kitchen, including Luc, and they just sat on the counters. Luc kept his distance but would look at the boys hoping they'd be intimidated by him. You hoped onto the counter next to Madi while Grayson and Ethan sat on the opposite counters.
"Woah, how'd you get that?" Luc said pointing to Grayson's black eye.
"I kinda got beat up." Grayson said shrugging his shoulders.
"Really? Sick!" Luc said kind of astonished.
"Luc!" You snapped at him.
"What?" He said confused holding his hands up in surrender. You just shook your head and sipped your water.
"Well I'm tired. I'm outta this loser fest." Luc said saluting and walking upstairs.
"Love you too." You said sarcastically.
"I'm sorry about that. He's not used to me having people other than Madi over." You said putting your glass in the sink.
"No worries. He's cool." Ethan said hopping off the counter and leaning against it.
"Well we can do something. Even though our choices are quite limited." You said crossing your arms and leaning against the sink.
"Um where's the rebellious (Y/N) I once knew? Your mom and brother are both asleep, I don't see any limitations right now." Madi said. Oh god here we go.
"Well what's on your mind Mrs.I-Wanna-Sneak-Out?" You said giving her jazz hands as you said her new nickname. She just rolled her eyes at you.
"After seeing that sunset today, I'm kinda feelin the beach." Grayson said. You all looked at each other and agreed with the idea.
"If your planning on swimming, you guys don't have a change of clothes." Madi said.
"Um that's what brothers are for." You said to her smirking. She smiled and laughed a little.
"Umm we're forgetting a little something. Underwear?" Ethan said.
"Grandpa? Ever heard of a dryer?" Madi said causing a bit of laughter from all of us.
"Alright it's a plan." You said.
"Well why are we still here? Let's go!" Madi whisper screamed and she raced to the front door. You slowly opened the door trying to be as silent as possible. You opened just enough for one person to fit in at a time so the door wouldn't have to creak. Lastly, you got out and you closed the door just as slow.
The beach was actually a pretty short walk from your house. Just as all your feet touched the sand, you took in the breeze and the sound of the waves. That peaceful sound was soon interrupted as Ethan and Madi both yelled and booked it to the water. Ethan did a side flip into the water just as a wave washed over him. Madi did a cartwheel and landed it but was soon knocked over by a wave hitting her. You looked at Grayson and held your hand out. He intertwined his into your own and you both ran into the water, jumping in. You guys all had the time of your lives, splashing each other and watching one another get knocked over by waves. It was around midnight now and you just sat next to each other on the shore, letting the water hit your feet. You guys sat in a comfortable silence until you found yourself dozing off.
"We should head back, I'm starting to get tired." Everyone nodded their heads and you started the walk home. You walked next to Grayson while Madi and Ethan made quiet conversation behind you.
"Have you ever done anything rebellious like this before Gray?" You asked catching his attention.
"Um no. I-I never did." Grayson said looking at his feet.
"Aww I have myself a little goodie goodie." You said poking his stomach making him giggle.
"Ha I-I guess so."
"I have some work to do then." You said smirking at him. Your smirk soon fell when you came up to your house. As you walked, you saw the kitchen light on and you stopped in your tracks. Shit.