Chapter 25

Grayson's P.O.V
I was really nervous to go to school to be honest. I put on one of the outfits (Y/N) bought me and I'm a really big fan of it. It was a short sleeve, red flannel with a white tee under it, dark jeans, and some brown boots she picked out. Don't get me wrong I really like it, but I just don't know how people will react at school. (Y/N) also took away my glasses and took me to get me contacts which was the best decision I ever made. But what if they think I'm trying too hard? What if people start to bully me again?
"Gray! Cmon we're gonna be late!" I heard Ethan yell from downstairs.
"Coming!" I yelled back combing my fingers through my hair quickly. Well here goes nothing.

Your P.O.V
You eagerly stood in front of the school, waiting to see Grayson. You told him he had to wear one of the outfits you got him cause you didn't spend money on him for nothin. None of your friends were here yet since you got here pretty early to see him. Dedication am I right? As if you could be any more excited, you saw his bus pull up. Everyone walked out of the bus and you could tell they've seen Grayson by the way they were whispering to each other. Ethan walked out and he saw you almost instantly waving at you and smiling. You kindly returned the gesture but your eyes widened when you saw Grayson walk off. Before you knew it, excitement took over and you found yourself running to Grayson, throwing yourself at him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist, lifting you off the ground. He put you down and you looked at him with the biggest smile on your face making him chuckle.
"Well hello there." He said with his beautiful smile. You heard Ethan clear his throat behind you catching your attention.
"Hi?" He said opening his arms out for a hug. You playfully rolled your eyes, smiling, and walked over to him.
"Hi Ethan." You said giving him a hug making him giggle. You pulled away and you gave him a friendly smile before turning to Grayson.
"You ready to be shown off by your girlfriend?" You said grabbing his hand, giving him a smirk. He gave you a smirk back winking at you trying to look like an f-boy. But to be honest, it was really hot.
Hand in hand, you walked into school, instantly getting looks. Madi found you guys and wanted to show the girls what's up by kissing Ethan passionately. You giggled at Ethan's surprised face and everyone's reactions. You decided to leave them be and walked with Grayson to your locker. Girls left and right couldn't keep their eyes off you guys holding hands and Grayson's sudden transformation. They would either gasp and whisper to their friends or give a little "hi" when they passed by. You guys made it to your locker and Grayson leaned on his arm against the lockers looking at you, trying to look cool. Which in fact made him look even hotter.
"What are you doing?" You said shaking your head yet smiling at him.
"I don't know what your talking about babe." He said smirking. Your face heated at the new name and you looked at him a little shocked.
"Stop it!" You said laughing, pushing him back. He laughed but leaned his back on the lockers with his hands in his pockets this time.
"Ok ok. But c'mon you knew you liked it." He said snaking his hand down your arm to grab your hand. You just playfully rolled your eyes at the dork and closed your locker just as someone walked up to you guys.
"Hey Grayson is it?" A female voice said. You turned around to see the leader of the hoe squad, Brianna. She's popular like you, but only for her nudes. You used to be in her group but you guys kind of separated after you found Madi, Sarah, and Dani who were true friends. You found out she used you for popularity so when you left her, the only way to keep up her image was to be the hoe of the school.
"Yeah?" Grayson said. He already seemed annoyed with this chick cause he knew what her intentions were.
"I was gonna ask if you wanna hang out after school, at my place..." she said biting her lip and walking her fingers up his shoulder. Anger was burning inside you but you didn't want to start anything. You felt Grayson's grip on your hand tighten which was the only thing keeping you relaxed.
"Uh sorry but I have plans." He said brushing her hand off his shoulder.
"What could you possibly be doing?" She said trying to sound as desperate as possible.
"This." You heard him say. Before you could do anything he attached his lips to yours and he grabbed your waist, pulling you close to him. Your back was against the lockers and you lightly tugged at his hair. Everyone around you "oooo"ed and whistled. Brianna scoffed and crossed her arms over chest. She spun on her heal and stormed off down the hallway with steam basically coming out of her ears. Grayson pulled away and smiled at you with a toothy grin. You cupped his face and gave him a peck on the lips.
"I could get used to that."