Chapter 2

Your P.O.V
You sit down in your desk next to Madi in the back. Everyone is talking when the bell rings and our teacher, Mr. Charles, entered the room." Ok class today we are having a new student attend our class," Mr.Charles said looking at the door as a brunette boy with glasses walks in hugging his books," What's your name young man?"
"Um G-Grayson." he says nervously looking at the floor.
"Ok please give a warm welcome to Grayson everybody. Why don't you take that seat next to (y/n) back there." Grayson nods and walks to the desk and sits down.
He must be one of the twins.
He sat there with his hands in his lap bouncing his leg nervously. He had on a white long sleeve, khaki shorts, and white converse. If you look at him from a quick glance, he looks like no one special, but if you look past his big glasses he's really not that bad looking. He's actually kinda cute.
His pencil accidentally rolled off his desk onto the floor next to you. You both reach to pick it up but you grab it first, making your hands touch. You look up at him as he blushes and looks down. You lift your hand up and give it to him," Here," you whisper since your teacher is teaching things that you're not paying attention to."T-thank you." he says as he takes back his pencil. He looks down at his lap playing with his fingers, pushing his glasses up every so often. The bell rang and you grabbed your stuff and started to walk with Madi." Ok we need to find that new hot twin right now. We need to see him!" Madi said practically speed walking." Okay chill out Madi we'll find hi-" you were cut off by running into someone rounding the hallway corner. Their books fell and you looked up to see Grayson standing there. Madi continued to speed walk as you gave her the are you for real look when she yelled back," I'm finding him!" You rolled your eyes and bent down to help Grayson." I'm so sorry about that, I should've been watching where I was going."
"N-no it's okay, I-It was my fault." You gave him his books and picked up his schedule he dropped, looking at it.It turns out you have every class with him except 5th and 6th hour." Do you need help finding your classes?" you ask handing him his schedule.
"Um yeah, if it's not too much to ask."
"Of course, we have almost all the same classes so you're good. C'mon." you saw him reluctantly start to walk with you. You noticed he seemed a nervous, well more nervous than usual." You ok?" you ask him.
"Uh yeah, it's just that next hour is p.e..."he said rubbing the back of his neck.
"What's wrong with that?"
"Well, you see, I'm not too keen with sports or any physical education for that matter."he said kind of embarrassed.
"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine."

LOCKER ROOM

You changed into your gym clothes and waited for Sarah and Madi to finish, her and Madi only close friends you had in the class." So I saw you talking to the nerd?" Sarah said nudging you with her elbow.
"It isn't anything like that, just trying to help the poor kid out. He's a nervous wreck!"
"Ok whatever you say. Oh! And guess whaatttt...the hot twin is in our class!" Sarah said squealing as we walked outside to the football field.
"I haven't seen him yet." Sarah gasped putting her hand to her chest. She grabbed your wrist and starting dragging you towards the group of jocks." Are you serious Sarah? Is this really necessary?" She didn't say anything as she took you to the middle of the field where the boys could clearly see you. You saw Madi running towards you guys,"Um hello forget about me?"
"Sorry someone here told me she hasn't seen the new hottie yet." Madi looked at you shocked just like Sarah did.
"Oh my god you guys are literally the definition of dramatic." You turned your gaze behind Madi and saw Grayson sitting alone on the bleachers when someone walked by patting his shoulder and walked towards the jocks. It looked just like Grayson without the glasses and...really, really attractive. But you could tell he was just like those other guys, at least in your eyes. Grayson, something about him just catches your attention." His name is Ethan. Oh my god he's so fricken gorgeous look at him!" Madi practically yelled making them look at us. Madi shyly waved and Ethan waved back to her giving a friendly smile. She grabbed my shoulder and grabbed her heart pretending she couldn't breathe." Did that seriously just happen? Oh my god I'm gonna faint."she said throwing her head back closing her eyes.
"Oh my god drama queen." You say making them giggle.