Chapter 11

Grayson's P.O.V
"I bet that girl is one lucky girl, isn't she?"
When she said those words, I felt my stomach fill with butterflies. I couldn't believe that she liked me back. And...she kissed me. I thought it was too good to be true. I couldn't handle myself anymore and I kissed her again. I put my hands on her waist, pulling her closer to me. She began to kiss me more aggressively but it was still a passionate kiss. I loved her so much, I wanted her. She ran her fingers through my hair and I pushed her against the wall. It started to turn into a heated make out. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me into a bedroom. She closed the door behind us without breaking the kiss and pushed me against the door. She reached behind me to reach for my shirt and I took it off. I helped her take her tank top off and continued to kiss. My glasses slid down my nose a little causing (y/n) to pull away. She smiled at me and took off my glasses tossing them on the dresser. We connected lips once again and she put her leg up wrapping it a little around my waist. I bent down a little putting my hands behind her thighs indicating for her to jump. She got the message and wrapped both her legs around my waist. I took us towards the bed and I gently put (y/n) down on her back. We kissed for a bit until she pushed my shoulder making me roll on my back. She was now on top straddling me and she cupped my face to kiss me once again. Her hands traveled down my chest, along my abs, and back up to cup my face. Suddenly we heard someone walking upstairs. We both shot our heads towards the door and we got up as fast as we can.
"(Y/N)? Grayson?" We heard Ethan say, his footsteps getting closer. I quickly put on my shirt and (y/n) slipped her tank top on. I grabbed my glasses and put them on just as the door opened.
"Hey we were wondering where you guys went. You guys comin down?" He asked giving both of us a suspicious look. (Y/N) nodded and I saw Ethan see how messy my hair was and he got an idea of what happened.
"Yeah we'll be down." I said a little out of breath. He smirked at me before leaving and walking downstairs. (Y/N) and I let out a relieved sigh and looked at each other.
"I have a feeling he's gonna ask me about this later." I said rubbing the back of my neck.
"Yeah...he's just gonna have to deal with it." She smirked at me before walking out of the room and I followed. We walked downstairs to see Sarah and Dani passed out on the floor and Madi and Ethan on the couch talking.
"There you guys are! What happened?" Madi asked facing you guys.
"W-we were uhh looking forrrr my shirt! Yeah I thought I left it up there when I changed." (Y/N) said trying to cover up.
"Yeah I helped her." I said trying my best not to sound like the worst liar in the world.
"Ohh okay." Madi said and Ethan looked at us and smirked knowing the truth.
"So are you guys tired or we can just go hang upstairs in my room." Madi suggested.
"Yeah I'm kinda tired." (Y/N) said and everyone agreed. We all headed upstairs.
"You guys wanna take the guest room?" Madi asked gesturing to the room where (y/n) and I just were in.
"Sure, thanks Madi." Ethan said winking at her before walking in. I nodded at her and smiled at (y/n) before walking in and closing the door behind us.
"So what was up with you and (y/n)?" Ethan asked as he plopped down on the bed.
"I think you figured it out." I said.
"Did you guys like do it or....?" He said as I made my way towards the bed.
"What? No! It was just...a heated make out." I said as I sat down next to him. He playfully punched my shoulder clearly happy for me.
"That's my boy! So are you guys like dating now?"
"I don't know, I mean I told her I liked her and I think it ended pretty well." I said making both of us chuckle.
"So...you and Madi?" I said nudging him with my elbow.
"I don't know man. There's just something about her that's just, different. She's so easy to talk to, after her nerves calm down a little. She like...gets me." Ethan said and I could tell he was falling for this girl, falling for her hard.
"Give her a chance man. I know what your ex did is unforgivable, but if Madi really likes you, she wouldn't do that." I said and he turned his attention to me.
"I'll think about it. Just a little more time." He said as he got under the covers." Goodnight man." He turned off the lamp and made his back face towards me.
"Goodnight." I said as I got under the covers as well. I faced the wall and let the thought of (y/n) liking me back make me fall into a peaceful sleep.