Growling Chapter 26: Let Out The Beast

AN. Happy 2k reads to us!!! Wee-wee!!! Thank you very much!!! ^_^ Jennie Carson up on the clip. Just change her bag with white one. I did not expect she has the picture like this which I also use as her image in this chapter, coincidence, hahaha!

Growling Chapter 26|

🐾|Let Out The Beast

Jennie Carson

I stop as my heel takes a tick on this sidewalk. My hands are resting inside my brown coat's pocket. I looked up and saw the situation between a girl and a man named Baek Coffer in the stair cases that I was supposed to pass by. I had blink many times and feel anger immediately. I run secretly beside a post and started to eavesdrop even they are far from me.

"Baek... I really like you, I love you. You love me too right? Do not go" I heard the woman. I crossed my arms and smirk in disbeliefs. "Suzy..." I heard Baek. "I do not want to hurt you" he said again. "What?" I gasp lowly.

Whoever this girl, she a big b""tch! I'm gonna kill her. The Coffer is mine!

The sky suddenly turn's dark. It will going to rain. Now, it seems like it was already twilight.

🐺

The rain really went down. It was so heavy and t came with lightning. I walked fast in front of the sidewalk cafes and stop in a narrow street walk at my left side. I was still holding my white leather bag, wearing a white tight dress and a brown coat that ended under my knee, also wearing a white heeled boots.

I looked at the narrow street and saw Suzy's back walking away from me. She didn't mind the rain that's wetting her. She was crying actually.

I glare at her and follow her still.

🐺

Before she can come one more block, she stopped and faces her way to face me. I bow my head to the right and put one brow up. She blinked in coldness. "Who are you?" she asked. "You love Baek Coffer?" I asked so. "Who are you?" she furrowed her brows. "You don't know us. I should be Baek's future wife. You should go and never come back forever. A werewolf can't love a weak humans like you" I said still. "What? I can't understand" she said. I took a step and quickly transformed into a white wolf. She was surprise and took a step backward. But when I took one more step, I quickly change into human figure again, wearing a white pants and a white sleeveless already as I just came to be a wolf earlier. My hair has a little bit white hairs and my eyes just went black from the white iris earlier. I am barefooted but I still took step toward her.

"Right, Suzy? How pathetic. Baek is one of me. And convincing her to love you back is not that good because you are destroying him. You are trying to make him down. And I won't let that happen because he is mine." I said and stop in front of her and quickly choke her neck with one hand. I gritted my teeth and lifted her up. She was running for her breath. She was holding my hand that's gripping her neck. I looked up to her angrily. "You cannot make Baek turn weak! He is mine! He is mine!" I yelled and then I had dropped her lifeless in the ground. She's no more breathing which just should be.

A beauty can let out her beastly form when it comes to love... only because he is mine.

William Kai

A wooden wall of a house shuttered with the explosion and two big wolves rumbly rolled out side then continue to fight with each other. The other fellows gasp with these two stubborn wolves. We are in the compound. I was shock looking at them fighting.

This was the first time they fight like this!

Suddenly, Sehun and David run from my back passing by me and jump to the scenes and transformed into big white wolves in the air before landing down to stop the two componential.

Sehun and David as wolves tried to stop the two but they are irresistible especially the ordinary one. The fellow that's watching was terrified. They never saw a mayor's son fighting in a public place.

Wait, should I help them? Nah, Sehun and David can handle it.

But then suddenly a wolf was pushed away the arena. My eyes widened. The wolf transformed into Sehun who's wearing white sleeveless and white pants.

I immediately run fastest to him. Sehun was hurt and he got a scratch in his left shoulder. He was frightened to see me when he opened his eyes, never expected I came to him fast. "Did you teleported?" he asked ridiculously even he is hurt now. "Who can do that?" I punch his other shoulder. "Agh!" he exclaimed. I thought he was hurt damn bad by our friends. I looked back while squatting here and saw that the fight between the others is still on going. Suddenly two bigger wolves jump in the scene and in just one touchdown, the two enemies was pushed out of the arena. But the ordinary one is still strong to stand again and growling run to the other side to attack still but one of the new comer big wolves ceased him by taking the responsibility of the one who will fight him back. The smaller one was pushed far and moaned. I run fast to the ordinary one to give him some help. David transformed into human now, wearing white sleeveless and white pants. The new comer bigger wolves also transformed to be the mayors of the Defender. They looked at the other component of the fight and the wolf transformed to be Charlie, their son, the heir of the Defender. On the other hand, the wolf I approached transformed to be Baek.

Both Charlie and Coffer got wounds and bruise. Most are claw scratches. I looked at Charlie's parents, they are disappointed. My friends are surely dead.

🐺

I, Sehun and David went also in the house of the Carson's. Now, they are yelling to each other. The one who they are talking about is not here, Jennie, Charlie's younger sister.

"You don't know how I save Thea from the black wolves! You are not there Baek! You know why we are there in the forest? She wanted to see you because you run away! But she end up scared in that forest. I have to transform to save her! And now, you are angry for some another girl that I didn't even know who is!" Charlie said angrily to Baek. His parents and we are just listening to them. "I'm not dealing with another girl here! I am not angry because of what Jennie did! You are not Jennie, Charlie. You two are different! You know that! If you can save Thea, not Jennie! Jennie won't do that so don't take the case of you saving Thea because I am not around. I am angry of your sister only of what she believes in. I take my girl once in the forest, she almost eat her! Jennie wants to hunt her! Jennie is not on human preys but she is doing it because of me! She thinks she can own me, Charlie you know it!" Baek said again. "Jennie doesn't know!" Charlie defended. "But she knows Suzy likes me and that is why she killed the girl from the library! If she'll know about Thea, she will do the same! I just want her to teach some lesson" Baek said. "There is no way an ordinary wolf like you can teach a mayor's daughter! Baek, know your position!" Charlie said. Baek shuts up. "Charlie" David pokes. "You cannot say that. Not because you have a position, you can look at us ordinary wolv--", "Oh shut up David" Charlie furrowed his brows. "You guys are ordinary wolves. How can you cope up with a mayor's heir and heiress?" he muttered again which makes us shut up too. He looked at Baek and continues; "While you don't even have a label in this tribe". Baek quickly gave him a punch in his face. Charlie woke up immediately and does the same to Baek. "I order you now to stop. Charlie, you're grounded" the mayor decided. "What?!" Charlie was shock and then flips the table besides him in the air. "For you ordinary wolf..." the mayor said and looked at Baek who's bowing his head. "Let us let out the beast" Charlie's mother said.

AN. PLEASE COMMENT ANY GUYS! I WILL ALWAYS WANT TO INTERACT!!! PLEASE!!! TALK TO ME!!! >3<

ps. pleath voth!