Growling Chapter 12: GROWLS FOR GROWLS

Growling Chapter 12|

🐾|GROWLS FOR GROWLS

The wolf that's about 12 inches far away from me gave a heavy breath through its nose and the air is like a snow wind. Because of what it did, I blink once and suddenly he had close its eyes and roar in front of with its mouth open wide. His blow flew my hair powerfully and it's even flew my face some saliva. I could close my eyes a little. It noised to loud and its roar has sounds of growls. It seems I pasted my body in the branch of tree I was leaning.

Finally it's stops and faces me again. Our eyes contact again. Its pupils become wider a little along with its grey colored eyes. My hairs fell down my shoulders again.

I never feel anxiousness.

I open my eyes properly.

Seems like I'm not with and facing a kind of beast that I really hate.

The wolf steps backward while never fail to lend its eyes to other things. It's turned around and I heard it cries a little. He stop and face me again far in front of me. I came up my senses. I had bit my lip quickly. Nervousness runs fast through me. "Don't... don't eat me" I said. It just looked at me plainly.

I know I can't talk with animals but I've even try, ugh!

It walked towards me. I had just looked at his grey eyes. He bit the cloth I am using to cover my half naked body. He pulled it with his teeth and I got alarmed immediately so I pulled it against from it. But he effortlessly pulled it away without any strong strength.

Why am I too weak?!

Now I'm naked. I immediately cup my boobs with my two hands. The wolf looked at me.

Now I'm feeling I was facing a human.

He walked toward me and brings out his large wide tongue which he used to lick to my whole body. I had just closed my eyes tightly. After what it did, he looked at me for a while and run away.

Gosh! Is that even a wolf?!

🐺

Charley Carson

(pov)

I was resting my left hand inside my white jeans while my right hand is busy sauteing the beef and garlic in the cooking pan in front of me with the wooden ladle I am holding. The smoke from the food rapidly going north and it sounds noise too.

Someone just entered the room at the door left side far at my back. Jennie approaches to me wearing white pants and tacked at it a white sleeveless.

[Jennie Carson's image]