Growling Chapter 24: THE KISS THAT SPEAKS MORE THAN MILLION WORDS (20+)

AN. HI! WE'RE BACK! SO THE STORY WILL BE UPDATING STABLE! ENJOY READING AND PLEASE VOTE~ FIGHTING!!!

Growling Chapter 24|

🐾|THE KISS THAT SPEAKS MORE THAN MILLION WORDS

(20+)

He pushed me at a brown door in my back and pinned me his arms besides me. "Can we take a break first?" he said. I had dropped my lip a little.

What he wants now...?

He walked closer and leans closer to my face. I had just looked at his lips that open just a little like mine. His warm breathing is kissing my skin. Suddenly, he rounded the knob of the door I was resting in and I had almost pulled down when it opens but he quickly holds my waist and walks us fast into the room and he slams the door behind him close. The room is so dark and this is a music room which is sound proof.

Oh, he chooses well, we could noise here anytime.

He pulled me closer and I felt his tongue on my teeth. I never pause anymore and hold his nape too and brush his hair. Our lips are dancing to each one's.

How I missed his taste and touch.

His hands crawled at my back to my waist. We kisses like there is no tomorrow. We kissed like the break will end soon.

I know he misses me so much. He could miss me even hours had passed.

He suddenly lifts my legs to his waist and let me sit in a table I never notice. There, there is a lamp that only gives us light. We never cut out the kiss like we are never missing out topics to talk.

His hands crawled next going under my red uniform skirt. He pulled my under garments off. I pulled his tie and he giggles between our kiss. "Too naughty" he said gasping not cutting it out. I had just smiled.

We could not breathe anymore so I insist to stop it for a while. His tongue licked at my neck and next kiss it like he wants to eat me. He's not too aggressive this time and he is just enjoying what's happening. He cut out for a sudden and our eyes met beyond the yellow light the lamp is giving. He is unbuttoning his white polo now. I bit my lips not getting I was supposed to took off my clothes too. He gets half naked now and pulled apart my white polo. My bras showed quickly and he landed his face into my breast. I felt his tongue and teeth into my chest. His hands rubbing my tights and it even touches my flower but I know he will never but suddenly he pulled out my skirt and pushes me to the wide table. He goes up above me and took of his pants.

I widen my eyes even I barely see things because of the darkness.

I am all naked except wearing my bras. He landed his face into my neck again and bites me like he is a vampire. I laugh flirty. He bites next my shoulder. "Stop it" I said smiling. "I will eat you" he jokes and holds my naked waist making me tickle and laugh harder. He laughs too and kisses me again passionately. I just realize his bulky was touching my flower now. I tried to avoid it because I don't want to be unflowered early in no time even I love this man but I could not just do it since my legs gets numb from the feeling I was realizing.

My grips to his arms tighten as he enters my body. I was catching my breath from him--kissing me at the same time. The feeling is so new and amazing. He keeps trying to enter it and our body is moving chaotically now but it was just so tight to enter. His brows are gesturing complains now.

It is not my fault if he is too big and I am still virgin?!

We cut out the kiss and he looked down to check out our lower bodies. Still, he tried to enter faster and it makes me hurt now. "Stop it..." I said in whispers. He looked at me and stops from he was doing. I tighten my holds to his shoulders. I jolted up and just kiss him back again. We kissed aggressively now more than a while ago. I even pushed him against me and make me the one on his top. He got shock from what I had done but I never mind it and lick his neck next. I just heard him giggled.