Growling Chapter 08: I CAN KEEP A SECRET MORE

AN.

OMG! I'm back! Please enjoy this chap!

This update is dedicated to all BaekYeon fans and particularly to BYJk9635

____________________________

Growling Chapter 08|

🐾|I CAN KEEP A SECRET MORE

Tok. Tok. Tok.

I knock at a brown door with has a name on it, "The Pack".

As I knew before, the gang has their own private room where they stay. Rich kids. I knew they were all here because they are not in their respective classrooms. Currently, I'm still outside the door, alone. Silvia doesn't want to join me because she's afraid so I went alone.

After a while, someone opened the door half, a man went his body out. We both look at each other's eyes as we met. I gave him semi-glares while he gave me a surprise look. He's Lance Wyre, looks like a good boy.

"Where's that Coffer?" I asked, making my brow up. He smiled which makes me annoyed and gave frowns. He looked at his back or the room's inside and then look back again to me while still wearing his smiles.

I could punch this man.

"The gang is here. Sure you're willing to enter?" he said. "Hey Lance! Who is that?" a familiar voice shouted, it's Steven's. "Of course" I said proudly to Lance. He smirks. "Is that stupid?" I heard Baek's voice. "Dang dude, I don't know her smell" another familiar voice was heard, I think's its Sehun's.

Oh, I don't memorize their voices but my sense of feeling is strong so I'm just predicting it except for jerk's voice, I think I memorized it already.

"Hey, hey, hey" somebody approaches at Lance's back finding Chase Monroe smiling at me. "Hi Thea" he said. I rolled my eyes. "So it's really the Thea Young, Baek's property" Sehun said again inside. "I want to talk with Coffer, where is he?!" I crossed my arms and gave death glares and frowns. "Don't do that, you look more than a stupid" Baek approaches here at the door. Everyone gave a laugh. Lance opens the door widely. I found that the other gang was sitting at a white cozy set of sofa. Baek was in front of me while Chase and Lance are standing besides him. 

"Why did you do that? Why did you that!" I yelled. "What? You mean the issue?" Baek turned around and walk toward the glass table at the centre of the couches while holding a cup of coffee. I entered the room and follow him. He places the coffee in the table.

"What did I ever do to you? Why do you have to say that while it wasn't true? We all know that!" I yelled. He faced me. My eyes met his. "You hurt him" someone interrupted and we all look at my left side, Charley Carson just went outside the room's small kitchen carrying a cup of tea. He looked at me once and went to the sofas.

I hurt him?

"What?" I smaller my eyes when I look back Baek. "That's not true" he said. "I hurt you? How? In fact, you're the one who did it" I said and put a point to my lower lip. His gaze went to my lip.

Gosh, I shouldn't point it.

I avoid looking at him a while and then face him again who's still looking at my lip. I hold my left waist. "Hey!" I said annoyed to catch his attention. His eyes went to mine immediately. His gang chuckled. "Stop laughing" Baek said annoyed and throw a towel he was holding to Sehun who's sitting at the white sofa beside him. "What do you want" Baek said to me angrily. Everyone gave a sudden silence.