Growling Chapter 04: THE NEW GUY

Growling Chapter 04|

🐾|THE NEW GUY

"There is no friendship started between us Silvia" I'm frowning said while facing the book I was holding.

Its weekend and Silvia joined me in my house. Dad went downtown to have his work as one of the town's councilor. So only Silvia and I are in this house.

She's on the coffee table in front of her laptop while I'm in this grandmother's racking chair, reading a comic. "Hello~ Thea, he's one of The Pack! He's popular and it will never be the "apple of everyone's eye" if not" Silvia said. I look at her with frowns still. "Then I don't want to make friends with popular. And what's The Pack? You mean like bunches of wolves?" I asked. "Yeah, since middle school they are already popular and all of the girls in the campus want them to be their boyfriend because they are rich, handsome and so charismatic, admit it" Silvia said. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, they are".  "I once became their classmate in grade four and I easily known them because they are all different except for the Baek Coffer" she continued. I looked at her surprise and with questions. "Why?" I asked. "Baek Coffer is so quiet and so mysterious" she answered. "Why?" I asked again. "I don't know. But besides from being quiet and mysterious, he's the meanest too that is why he look more than the leader of the gang than Steven Son" she said. I smaller my eyes to her got me more curious about the Baek Coffer.

"Well, all of them are mean, more like bad boys.  They only become sweet to a girl if they want something like what happened to a girl last two years ago, in our batch huh, Chase Monroe's victim" Silvia continued. "What?" I'm craving asked. "Her name was Diana and Chase Monroe just played with her feelings. Leaving Diana so heart broken and even commits suicide and now Diana is dead" Silvia answered. "What? How about the justice?!" I exclaimed. "Easy girl, there is no such Anti-bullying that time or maybe anti-playboy. There's no proof that it's even Chase responsibility. It's a suicide and no more to discuss about that. Besides, Monroe is one of the owners of the school" she said. "Wait, about that. Let me clear it. Is it really Baek who owned the school?" I asked. "No. It's only some of the gang. Only Son, Monroe, Carson, Taylor, Wyre and Oh who are the parts of the school owner" she said. I gave a sigh. "I thought it was really Baek. I'm really scared of him when he wants to command something" I said. "Seems you're a victim, haha!" Silvia eye smiled. "I'm not!" I said annoyed. "As you said it, so, are willing to continue your friendship with him?" she changed the topic. "Of course not, there's no more reason. Besides, he has his gang. They are twelve, he's not a loner" I said. "I guess you are happy with me" Silvia laughs. I laugh too.

🐺

It's Sunday and I went to the down town as dad passed the convenient store and drop me here. I was going to buy some snacks. It's already 2:00 in the afternoon.

As I entered the store, a man went outside and he was holding a white cellophane bag. I let in first before he goes out. I walk straight to the coolers.

As I opened one of the refrigerators, the lemonade juice in can appeared. I was supposed to pick one of it when someone immediately grabs it. I look at the man annoyed. "Oops, too slow" he said. He was young and maybe in my age too. "You didn't learn about ladies' first" I brow up. He chuckles.

And what's funny?

"Sorry miss. But I do learn about endurance" he smiled. I rolled my eyes and started to bend to pick a new lemonade once more when he continued to pick what can I am supposed to pick next. "Hey!" I yelled at him. He laughs. "Sorry, I needed two" he said. "Wow, maybe you need what counts my chances to pick, go on, mister's first" I smaller my eyes annoyed and cross my arms. He smiled. "I'm Dean" he said. "Psh" I rolled my eyes. "I didn't ask for your name" I smirk. "I just want to say it. May I ask yours?" he smiled. "No" another guy's voice was heard. I turned back quickly surprised. I found Baek Coffer looking annoyed to the Dean guy.