Growling Chapter 21: THE DEFENDER

Growling Chapter 21|

🐾|THE DEFENDER

Kring!~

The bell rang. Students went back their classroom and we just entered ours, noisily. "Hey! Meanest is back!" Charley yelled laughing like insane. We couldn't help not to laugh not because what he says is funny, it is because he is funny. We went at the back of the room and sat down. I noticed Thea looking with circular eyes to Charley who is still laughing by himself. She is sitting in front of me and Charley at my right side. "What did you said?" She spoke like she's shock. Charley looked at her and loses his smile in confusion. "What do you mean 'back'? Who's back?" she asked again frowning. "Gee~ I sense you wronged a sense. I didn't mean something" Charley said coolly. Thea gets her plain face and turn her head away. I elbowed Charley. "What?!" he exclaimed only in lip-talk. "Tss" I shook my head.

Poor, she's wondering still.

Thea Young

The classes started not even occupying the seat at my left side. The seat is lonely for it's fourth week and I felt sad about it.

"Open your book on page 56 please. Study and we'll be having an oral recitation" the teacher said. Stubborn commotions responses the teacher from my classmates. I had smiled.

Poor.

The class ended and it's already time for lunch. "Thea, joined us. I invited" Xian chased when I get out of the room. I had turn my face to him and to his gang. "I am" I reminded. "I'm just making sure you'll not going anywhere with any Dean guy" he said. "Yeah, we are the eyes" Charley put his arm at Xian's neck. "What do mean?" I narrowed my eyes to his mysterious words again. "Don't use too much figurative languages, you know Thea is best in math" Harley joined the conversation. "C'mon!" Silvia said and gestured a commanding hand toward her direction. We walked to the canteen and the gang is in our back while Silvia and Jessca are besides me. "Do you miss him?" Silvia sudden asked in whisper-like when she leaned toward me. Maybe she notices my dramatic face while thinking the lonely chair just right now. I had looked at her. "Who?" I said like I'm innocent. "Who else?!" Jessca uttered. We had looked at her. I gave a sigh. "Who doesn't..." I said sadly. The atmosphere on us became cold. "You know... I can take you to him this afternoon" Jessca said. I had looked at her again "Psh. Jessca, stop" suddenly, Kris muttered at us back. We are shock that all of their heads are in us when we looked back.

Gosh~ these boys cried gossips.

We are already in the table when Kris sitting in front of Jessca who's siting at my right still fighting about Jessca's plan. The others do not minding them like it's only theirs'. I couldn't eat and my spoon was stuck in my lips while looking at them, fighting. "This will not end unless we do that!" Jessca said. "I told you, don't join anymore, it wasn't your story" Kris irritated said. Jessca brush down hair annoyed. "I want to help. The story is not continuing as if he's dead" she said again. "Eat. Just eat" Kris commanded and put a tempura in Jessca's plate using a chopstick. Jessca's still pouting. Silvia's left side of me just laugh but I don't know to what or whom because she has other business from the guy in front of her, Steven. I just focused on my plate and ate all what's on it.

I missed him so much but I don't know if I am ready to face him later. This is so sudden after a long time that feels like thousand years already. What if we end up like we're just strangers again? What if we met and he will just avoid me or act like I am not there where in fact I visited him. It's like I don't want to catch him after classes anymore even I miss him so much.