Growling Chapter 03: THE GANG

Growling Chapter 03|

🐾|THE GANG

The night has been end and Baek says goodbye to us.

🐺

Next morning, my daily life style occurred. "Hey! Thea!" I looked at my back and gazed Mr Baek Coffer. He's getting near me!

Oh my god! What should I do!

I feigns that I didn't saw him even though it's very obvious. I started to walk again but suddenly, he already holds my wrist. "Oh hi!" I greeted pretending that I just saw him for the first time today. "Are you avoiding me?" he said still holding my wrist. "Huh? What are you talking about?" I said slightly laughing. "You're avoiding me!" he said pouting. "You know what, look, think of a reason why I should avoid you?" I said calmly. "Well it is because you don't want to be close with me" he said. "How did you know--- Uhm... what I mean is what you are talking about!" I said laughing so nervous.

How did he know that!

"Oh well, let's go to the classroom together" he changed the topic.

Thanks!

But wait what?!

"Together?" I asked confused. "Didn't you hear it? TOGETHER!" he hardly said to the word 'together'. He started to pull me and walked with him.

🐺

At last, we entered the room and escaped the glare of the students outside. But when we walked in, everyone stops and all attention is in with us. Baek didn't bother and continue to pull me. I got shy so I tried to release my hand from him but he looked at me and stops in the middle of the aisle, at the centre of the room.

"Why are you doing that?" he said blankly. "Uhm... we already here, you don't need to pull me, I can walked by my own" I excused, whispering. "No" he said. "Huh? Why?" I asked confused. "Because we didn't even have in our seats" he said and started to pull me again.

What's with this man?! 

🐺

When we sit, I releases my hand slowly. He looked at me. "I'm free right?" I said. He pouts and started to bring out a lemonade juice in can. I got wide my eyes. "I knew it! I was really right! You were at the convenient yesterday early!" I said to him. "Yeah, you were right" he said. "Then why didn't you talk to me?" I asked. "For what?" he said. "Uhm... I don't know" I said. "Stupid" he said. I gulped. "Wait, how did you got my juice yesterday?" I asked when I remembered about it. "Simple, I stalked your bag" he said.

Aish!

"Stalker!" I said annoyed.

🐺

The class hour goes on and it's already break. I started to stand up but a sudden voice stops me. "Wait" he said and I looked at him back. "I have something for you" he said smiling putting out something inside his bag. "Here" he said and lend me a sandwich. "A sandwich?" I asked. "Can't you see it? Of course it was!" he said like I'm stupid. "I know right! What I mean is what is this for?" I asked. "I try to make my own" he said. "Ah... Really, Let me try it" I said. I started to bite the sandwich and taste the taste of it.