Growling Chapter 07: THE BEGINNING

An.

CHAPTER 07 is here now. Hey! I am so excited to update this!
_______________________________

Growling Chapter 07|

🐾|THE BEGINNING

I was walking now through this pathway and every girl I pass by are looking at me and whispering to another. Some are putting glares to me. I lost my smile in confuse. I slowly stop from walking and look around me if I deserve those whispering and glares or if somebody was around me and those are not really meant for me but I was wrong, I was alone now, walking.

Did I do something wrong?

I tightly hold the sling of my shoulder bag when everybody is not stopping from what they're doing. I look at the long pathway I'm in and saw Silvia far away in the other side of the pathway. We look at each other's eyes and I saw her worried plus surprise look to me.

I know there is wrong...

She's gradually stopped from walking toward my direction. She was holding many books, as usual and also wear shoulder bag like me. We keep the eye to eye with questions in my mind about many seconds when she suddenly bowed her look and turn around. I got shock.

She walked away fast. I was supposed to step once when a sudden voice was heard, "Look who's got here". I turn my back and saw Sulli with her other three friends. She lend me a head to toe look while the brow is up.

"After what have you done, you manage to come here and let us see your f*ck*ng face" she said naughtily. "What did you said?" I smaller my eyes in disbelieve. "I said, FUC--". I slap her hard before she could continue. Everyone gasped. I gritted my teeth.

"What's your problem huh? Since I enter our room, you call me whatever you want. What's wrong with all of you guys?!" I yelled. She slaps me with gritted teeth. I got shock and angry even more. I touch my cheek and I think it's gone red by her slap.

"B*tch. No one dares to slap me" she gritting said. I look at her with my deadly glares. Her brow turned up. "Who dare you rookie? Coward!" she yelled. She rolled her eyes to me and turns around with her friends. They walked away. I didn't manage to slap her back because still, I don't get it, I don't get why all of these is happening. I worry most about the turning back of Silvia.

🐺

After I walk long with the same happenings, I reach the classroom but I was surprised more.

As I passed through the door, all of my classmates threw me lots of crumpled papers. I had just closed my eyes and took a step back once when something I stepped on. The shower of crumpled papers stops as I turned around and face the man I stepped in the shoes. My eyes stay plain. Baek Coffer didn't look at me instead straight to my classmates. I felt safe because I saw his face.

Why am I feeling like this?

He walk away entering the room without noticing me. I'd follow him with my eyes. Everyone is following him with their eyes. Everyone is quiet and stopped where they are. The crumpled papers messed at the floor. Baek quietly walk through the centre way and went toward our chairs. I can feel I was about to cry.

Baek pick his black back pack and plainly walk toward me. No, I mean toward the door and went outside. I just saw his back facing me and he's getting smaller in my eyes as he walks away.

"SLUT!" a hard pulled of my hair was come next. "OUCH!" I cried without tears. One of my girl classmates pulled my hair and walked me toward the centre. Everyone is throwing papers again to me. May ponytail was ruined, also my beloved bangs. I couldn't walk properly because my classmate is pulling me like a trolley bag. I was holding my hair and her hand. She's like a beast!

I saw what's written on the board, a super big "COWARD" word and some of vandals. They're cussing and cursing me. Even call me a jerk over and over again.

Is this a nightmare?!

The dragger let my hair and walk away, joining the crowd in front of me. "SLUT!" one called me. Every one of them is cooperating to throw coins to me. I immediately face my back to them and cover my head, arms and face. The coins are too hard and I think it already gives my breaks all over my body. All I could do is to shed tears even I don't deserve to cry.

Is this the new beginning?

"THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING JERK!" someone yelled from my girl classmates. Everyone laugh even boys. "You deserve that!" someone said again. "You even try to get a prey from The Pack? IDIOT!" somebody said again. I got my eyes wide.

That's right. Is it because of the Baek Coffer?

I decided to stand up straight and run away out of that hell. "HEY!" someone yelled. Everyone laughs. I run and run while crying.

I need to see that real jerk!

🐺

Its 8:45 am and classes started nine minutes ago. I just went to the comfort room, expecting to get some comfort, lol.

I face myself into the mirror in these sinks. I already fixed my hair and my bangs. I was leaning my hands in the sinks and giving glares to myself.

I still don't get why all of these would be connected with The Pack or with the Baek Coffer. Did everyone in the campus know about what happened between us yesterday? Is it why they're calling me "SLUT"? Is it why Silvia turns back her head to me, is she angry to me or ashamed? I thought he's good in keeping a secret! But wait, another theorem here is maybe he's angry to me that is why he left me at the road alone yesterday and says to the whole campus what happened to us because I want it to keep it as a secret and to make a revenge or something I am bad to, he spread what happened to us. UGH! I need to study this.

I decided to go out of the ladies' room when someone opened the door that I am supposed to open. Our eyes meet with both surprises. I was holding the strap of my shoulder bag in my arms. "Silvia..." I said quietly and took a step forward when she suddenly took a step backward and gave me a scared look. I'd stop.

"What..." but before I could continue, she speaks, "Stay away!". "What did I ever do to you?!" I yelled pleadingly. She gave a worried frowns. "You don't know huh?" she brow up. "What?!" I gave a worried frowns.

Suddenly, she hugged me tightly. I got surprised. "I'm sorry" she said sadly. We broke the hug. "For what?" I ask confused. "Everybody in the campus especially girls are angry with you. They want you to be out of the university; and sorry for staying away from you. It is because they said that whoever gets near to you will be joining your experiences, the bully. Baek Coffer and the gang spread really bad news about you that is why they are all angry with you. They said you played Baek Coffer and Charley Carson's heart. The boys are not okay now. I thought it was true; they even fight at the canteen earlier. But that's not true right?" she said continuously. I shake my head. "That's not true. In fact, Baek don't want me to get near that Charley. It's a false alarm. I never played anybody's heart" I said. She hugged me again. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what we are going to do now. The meanest boy is hard to be an enemy" she said. I closed my eyes.

Now I understand. He's not just a jerk and maniac, he's also an author, even can made a fictional story.

"Let's go confront him" I said. Silvia gasped.

An.
Whew. I always want this to update and here... finally *deep sigh

Please support and vote guys! Free to comment any! Fighting!!! :D

Ps. Internet is so slow! Urgh..

[edited 070717]