Growling Chapter 11: THE PRESENT (18+ only)

AN.

THE FOLLOWING SCENES ARE ONLY FOR 18 ABOVE. THIS WILL CONTAINS BS as in BAD SCENES! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! IF YOU HAVE BEEN INFLUENCE DOING BAD THINGS BECAUSE OF THIS, WELL... I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I AM NOT A GOOD INFLUENCES; EVERYBODY DOESN'T.

_____________________________

Growling Chapter 11|

🐾|THE PRESENT

(18+ only)

THE TO BE CONTINUED...

[Taeyeon at the moment]

[Baekhyun at the moment]  

                We're inside the same forest

We're inside the same forest. I was speechless when we got in a space were no trees are, it's not quite wide and still surrounded by trees thinking this is the centre of the forest and my eyes glued at the set of table with two chairs. There is a vase of flowers on top and the table was covered by a floral cloth.

He looked me from his back while we're still holding each other's hands. I was about to cry because I'm naturally too sensitive to be touch in heart. I heard his laughed that makes me stop and looked at him confuse. "Why are you crying?" he asked in his laugh. "Shut up, you're making fun of me again" I pout. "You know I'm going sexy after I laugh" he said to me. I had looked at him again.

I think we're thinking the same thing.

I blushed instead of disagreeing with him. I bit my lower lip in purpose. His eyes look at it as it was supposed to happen.

🐺

The table was shaking. I keep on resisting but he was just too aggressive. He keeps on chasing my neck as I tried to avoid. My arms' around his neck and his hands picking supports at the table I was sitting in. The chairs dis-a line and the vase wrecked. He keeps on moving chaotically by just licking my neck. All I could do is to breathe hardly.