Growling Chapter 14: A KISS THAT'S EVERYBODY'S SECRET

AN.

GOOD JOB AND THANK YOU CHINGUS FOR MAKING UP HERE IN THIS CHAPTER!

THE ANSWER IS LETTER D!

ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AFTER YOU LEAVE!

__________________________

Growling Chapter 14|

🐾|A KISS THAT'S EVERYBODY'S SECRET  

I had looked at a girl who just swallows a piece of popcorn from the carton she was holding. Her eyes were straight to the view.

I never know her.

In a while, she turns her head to me. I got a sudden shock. She smiled at me, so I smiled back. 

"It's nice to meet you here Thea Young" she said. Silvia in my other side got her attention. I smiled to her again. "Monica by the way" she said and handed me her hand. I accepted for a shake hands. "Silvia" Silvia's sudden handling of Monica's hands. Monica had been shock for a while and then smiled. I saw Silvia's fake smiles. After they touch, Silvia gave me an elbow in a secret way. "Get ready as the game will start at one, two"... the speaker said. The people started to count down with him. "Three!"

The game started and it wasn't really a close fight. The Pack won. The crowd cheered too much and even booed the other team.

🐺

I and Silvia went down at the back of arena to cheer the gang personally. Monica went to join us.

"Baek!" I shouted. Everyone is in sweats and dirty football uniform. Everybody looked at me. Baek grin even more and walk toward me. "Can I hug you?" he asked with open arms. I laugh. "Too bad I can't. Maybe after I wash" he said with smiles. "I could hug you!" Steven suddenly shouts. I look at my left and saw he was opening his arms in front of Silvia.

🐺

The football team get dress inside while we, three girls went for a walk in the noisy arena. The soccer game was about to start. Everybody is cheering so loud. The lights of the dome opened for it's already 5:43 pm. We both bought some new smoothies to drink.

"Hey, wanna play some soccer by ourselves?" Monica asks. "And how?" Silvia turns her brow up. "My boyfriend is Fred. The game was still 15 minutes before it will start. Fred is a soccer player who will game after. We could play the balls over there while they're still practicing in the other side of the arena" Monica suggested and point at the soccer balls beside the field. "Yeah, I'm getting bored too" I said and rubs my arm. "Yeah, I know how to kick, bet me" Silvia said and started to walk.

🐺

We were playing one of the balls. We're just kicking it to another like we we're a little kid playing so simple game. Monica kicked the ball harder. I went to catch it but it didn't go to happen. The ball rolled in the arena. Monica followed me.

As I was going to pick the ball, she suddenly pushes me too hard. "Ah!" I exclaimed in pain. I had been laid at the grass. "That's for you bullsh*t!" She said. I was surprise to her.