They all began to shoot their weapons at the large groups of rogues that had formed behind me. I ran into Charlie's open arms and sobs began to escape my mouth as i collapsed into his hold.

"SOME ONE CALL THE FUCKEN PACKS THEY NEED TO GET HERE NOW "One of the elders yelled.

"You all need to get out of here. They will kill you all"I cried, at them. Turning my head back to Marcel i looked into his eyes, i could see he was only getting more angry by the minute, When one Rogue dropped two more took its place and everyone was starting to run out ammunition.

"April Run. Get out of here."Maggie said trying to push me towards the forest. I watched as Charlie began to advance out into the open. Two Elders were trying to drag me away and other people were starting to fall back. But not Maggie and Charlie, they were doing the opposite, They were advancing.

"No "i cried, i tried to push my weight on their grip but it just wasn't working, i had no strength Shakira could not spear any as she was too busy trying to withdraw the pain of my mate fucking his whore.

As i was thrashing around i came to a crashing stop when four gunshots echoed through the air, Everyone stopped fighting and the grip loosened around me. My heart dropped, i felt everything go blank, looking around at everyone i saw their eyes wide at something in front of them. My eyes gazed to where they were looking and i felt my mouth drop open and my heart ache, i held in a sob.

"Nooo"I cried. The tears slowly ran down my face and i felt someone try to grab me as i began to run. Small sobs escaped the crowd behind me.

"APRIL NO "One of them screamed.

I reached Maggie and Charlie, His eyes were shut and the blood was pouring out from his head, my eyes began to go fuzzy as the tears were starting to whelm in my eyes, i grabbed his hand and began to cry.

"April"Maggie coughed.

"Maggie "I said dropping his hand and running over to her, i pulled her onto my body and tried to keep pressure on her stomach wound. The tears were pouring out of my eyes as i looked down at her, She had the beautiful friendly smile on her face which was her main weakness. She was to kind, too forgiving.

This was all my fault.

"I'm so sorry "I sobbed to her.

"April none of this is your fault."She said placing her hand on my face. A deep cry escaped me as apart of me felt like i was dying.

"Please don't leave me "I cry.

"April you have to run "She begged.

"No No please don't go. Maggie i need you !!!"

"You will be fine. You are strong April you have to fight this"She whispered her eyes shut and a deep cry escaped me. My knees began to rock as i continued to sob and whales were starting to escape me.

I Looked behind me to see people crying and four human men One of them being Hector they were running towards me 6 pack wolves were also behind them, i couldn't lose anyone else in my family, Not by the hands of these bastards. My head went in the direction of Marcel who actually looked like he had remorse on his face, he nodded at his men and they began to stalk towards me the tears streamed down my face and the rain began to pour down onto my face, the blood from Maggie and Charlie was now pooling beneath me. 

My once beautiful dress was now saturated in mud and Blood, It had tears at the bottom where i had caught it on the tree branches. My Vest was saturated and dripping mud.

I pulled Maggie over to Charlie and put them in each other's arms, tears were streaming down my face as i stood back up, i swiped Charlie's weapon from his hand and started walking towards the four rogues that were stalking towards me and the four humans behind me.

Growls erupted from the rogues stalking towards me, i held the gun in the air straight at them and began to fire. The tears were still streaming down my face as i felt my stomach getting heavier and heavier it felt like someone was placing another rock into my stomach with each step i took, One by one each Rogue went down.

 I looked at Marcel and saw him straight down the barrel off my gun, I went to take my final shot when his eyes widened and knew what i was about to do.

A wave of pain attacked my heart and Neck, i felt my mouth open a little, soon it got hard to breathe, my head went like and that's when the pain really set in.It felt like someone had a peeler against my heart and was slowly peeling away my flesh,I didn't know what the hell was wrong with me but this time i was beyond scared.

My knees went weak and so did my arms the gun fell between my fingers and onto the ground. The same time as i fell screaming, I dropped to my knees and let out a death-defying scream. A shot echoed through the Valley and i looked to my shoulder to see blood pouring out off it i looked back up and there was Marcel standing there with a grin on his face. 

My head became light and darkness took over me as i fell down to the ground i could feel the mud sinking through my hair and that's when i gave up my fight.The last things i heard were screams of my name and howls.

My fight to live was gone.

My Alpha just gave away his second chance of me and him ever being together. I had no reaosn to live. My mate was gone. No doubt about it. I Was about to die.

I wanted to die.