Sophie: never have I ever been told I was a pillow princess during or after sex

Cherry, Aimee, Leah and Shannon all took a shot. Everyone who didn't drink that was straight had no idea what that meant but me and Jaz couldn't contain our laughter.

Leah: I'm getting you back for that Sophie. Never have I ever been as gay as Sophie.

I drank but so did Shannon. Surprised looks appeared from all round the circle.

Cherry: wait Shannon youre gay.

Shannon: Yeah. Not many people know because of Rugby but I've given that up know and I like you guys so I'll be open.

 Everyone just nodded and said cool. We finally got everyone to take 2 shots before playing truth or dare. To decide who went first we span the empty bottle of vodka. It landed on Shannon. We spun again to find out who dared her. It landed on Aimee.

Aimee: Shannon. I ask you truth or dare?

Shannon: Oh fuck it. Dare

Aimee: you chose dare. So Shannon I dare you to kiss the person in this room you find most attractive.

About 3 girls round the circle began to get cocky expecting it to be them so I looked down not wanting to see this. When I felt a hand on my cheek and Shannon's lips crash against mine. It took me less than a second to react and kiss back. I put my hand on her neck deepening the kiss but before I could do anything else I began to hear all my friends begin to cough and make weird noises so we both pulled away but still stayed close to each other.

Aimee: did you guys forget we were hear or something.

We both went bright red and looked down. Shan was forced to look up when she had to spin the bottle and chose her next victim. It landed on me.

Shannon: So Soph what will it be a truth or a dare.

Sophie: in this situation both can be equally as evil. So I will go for the dare.

Shannon: Ok then remove your tie and shirt.

And with that I began to strip down to my bra. When everyone finally saw the tattoo I had hidden from them since I got it. I suddenly heard a lot of gasps as they could finally see the quote I had tattooed on my ribs and also the symbol I had just below my bra line.

Steph: First I am not the only one seeing these. Second when did you get them and third huh.

I just smiled and started to explain.

Sophie: First no you are seeing the two non-visible tattoo's I have kept hidden from you guys from about 4 months to answer your second question and third I got the quote because I like it and it supports the LGBTQ+ community and the Celtic symbol for family because I love my family and I want a family of my own and you guys are all family as well so yeah.

Cherry: IS that why you had to remove cling film in the toilets on that day of school?

Sophie: Yeah I thought you knew I got them done the day before which is why I asked you to help me with that as it is painful ripping that tape off.

Shannon: Yeah it is. It stung more than getting the actual tattoo for me.

Jaz: Wait Shannon you have a tattoo?

Shannon: I have multiple. I have the rugby ball on my ankle and the quote across my collar bone and a few more as well.

James: Oh cool. Jaz you can't say much though with your ink as well as the rest of you. Only of two of don't have tattoo's right?

We all nodded and ended up going round the circle telling people what tattoo's we had and if we had none we just passed. I started.

Sophie: So I have the celtic symbol, the Love is Love quote, the signature on my wrist, the diver on my leg and the thistle and rose in the centre of my back just below my neck. You know what the symbol and quote mean but the signature is my granddad's and I wanted to get something personal. The diver piece isn't finished but I bet you can all guess why I got him and the thistle and rose are for my mother and father. Next person please.

Shannon: Well you know the two I've all ready told you but I have a small rainbow behind my ear as well and then 1 other tattoo that only my intimate friends ever see. I also have a stick and poke of my grandparent's initials behind my gold ring. Next person please.

Cherry: Well everyone has seen the world outline on my wrist but not many people have see the really small cat outline on my ribs that I got to show my forever love of cats. Next person please.

Aimee: I have the guitar outline and a quote on my ankle because I like them. Next person please.

Jaz: I have the theatre symbol on my upper stomach and that is it for the moment. Next person please.

James: I have 1 tattoo but I have no idea what it is because I can't see it.

James then turned and lifted the bottom of his shirt to reveal his tattoo that no one could make out what it was.

Eleni: I have the music notes on my wrist and that is it for the moment. Next

Steph: I have no tattoos yet but I am planning to get a saxophone tattooed somewhere. Next

Leah: I have no tattoos and don't plan on getting any in the near future. Next

Dan: As I am the last person n the circle I will make this more of a game. I will tell you what tattoo and you have to guess where it is. If you get it right I drink however if you get it wrong you take 2 more shots.

We all agreed as by this point we were all absolutely wasted.

Dan: I have a carton guy stood on a paddleboard, a cartoon guy jumping off a cliff coastering and I have a symbol from law. Which tattoo is where?

Shannon: I think that the paddleboard is on your leg, the coastering thing is on your back and the law symbol is on your chest.

Sophie: I'm sticking with Shan and saying the same.

Cherry: Me too

Aimee: I think that the paddle board and the coastering thingy is right but the symbol is on his ribs.

Eleni: I agree with Aimee

Steph: I agree with Aimee to

Jaz and James agreed with me and Shannon. Leah decided not to play as she knew exactly where all the tattoos were and it would be unfair.

Dan: So the results are in and you all have to take 2 shots each. My paddle boarding tattoo is indeed on my leg and my coastering tattoo is on my back but my law symbol is here.

And with that Dan lifted his shirt to reveal the symbol just above his trouser line. We all just nodded. I saw people beginning to fall asleep saw I suggested we all call it a night. Me being prepared I got into more comfortable clothing by just putting a pair of shorts on and I gave Shan some pj's I brought as spares just in case anyone needed some. I said good night to everyone and headed to the furthest away guest room which was about 5 rooms away from the living room.

A.N

So I hope you liked the longer chapter and it didn't bore you at all. I will get Sophie and Shannon together but I don't know if it will be in the next chapter or after but they will get together. I promise.

Sophiexxx