7- Pretty hot

Y/n's POV

     I was waking up from a good sleep to see Sam looking at me from the side of my bed. He scared the shit out of me when I saw him. I jumped so hard that I fell out of bed and onto my floor.
   "Oww, Sam what the fuck?!" I groaned in pain as I slowly got up off of the floor.

      "I am so sorry N/n, I wanted to scare you but I didn't think you would fall of off your bed" Sam laughed slightly as he helped me the rest of the way up.

     "Why did you want to scare me of all people?" I groaned a little. I let out a small giggle as I saw colby was sneaking up on Sam with a tazer.

     "Because you're the one person in this house that I know I can scare every single time, what are you giggling about? " Sam asked as he gave me a confused look.

     "Oooh nothing" I said in a high pitched voice while rocking on my feet.

     "HI SAM-U-EL!" Colby yelled scaring Sam and then he tazed him in the arm.
   "Ow fuck! Why meeeee?!" Sam complained as he dramatically fell to my floor and just laid on his back on the floor, holding his arm.

     "Get up Mr. Dramatic and both of you get out. I wanna get dressed and get in the shower" I told them as I waved my hang, making a gesture to usher them out.

     "Oh so you are getting in the shower with your clothes on?" Colby laughed and Sam joined him.

     "Shut up, you know what I mean" I laughed as I closed my door on their faces.

~Skip time brought to you by scary Sam-u-el~

Devyn's POV

   I was eating breakfast in the kitchen with Corey when I heard Y/n walk down the stairs. My jaw dropped when I saw her outfit.

     "Oh my god, look at you go sis. You look smokin hot. Where are you going? Can I go with?" I asked as she walked over. She laughed and shook her heard at me.

     "You're wearing one of those corset thingys." Corey said and then he look at me. "That is what it's called right? I'm pretty good when it comes to fashion right?" He questioned causing me and her to look at each other and laugh.

     "Yes it's a corset." I answered for him.

     "It wasn't meant to look this good. I was gonna just gonna wear the button up but then I saw the corset and said why not." She laughed as she started looking through the cabinets and grabbed a bowl.

     "You look so fucking hot" I heard Colby whisper, not loud enough for her to hear but loud enough for me to. I looked over at him and he was practically drooling over her. I nudged Corey to get him to look too and he quietly laughed with me.

     "We need to go shopping together, I'm loving all of your outfits. If any of your clothes go missing I swear I didn't do it." I laughed.

      "As long as I can steal some of your clothes I won't mind" Y/n said sitting down in a chair between Colby and I.

     "You've got yourself a deal." I laughed as we shook hands. I looked at Colby who had slightly flushed cheeks and was trying his best to not stare. I kicked his leg and he made eye contact with me. I looked at y/n then back at him until he got the hint.

      "Hey n/n, you look fucking gorgeous in that." Colby complimented as he looked at y/n, catching her attention. It was obvious that his eyes were roaming every inch of her. He's making both of them flustered just by a look. Corey and I silently awed as we acted like some proud parents. The two of then would lowkey make a cute couple. Colby finally won't be the only single one.

      "Keep your dick in your pants Brock." Elton yelled from upstairs as he walked down. "Give her compliments all you want but I'll still chop your dick off if you try anything" Elton said as he walked into the kitchen. I softly chuckled as I watched their two faces grow red.

       "Are you ever gonna drop this over protective brother act?" Y/n asked Elton as she slightly laughed and crossed her arms. Elton gave her look and her smile faltered and she went to start eating her breakfast. Colby and I both caught that and gave each other quizzing looks. I looked at Elton for an answer and he just looked away and started making his food.

      "So Elton was that protective older brother? That's not surprising to be honest." Corey commented and we all started thinking about it. I saw Y/n smile as she looked up at us again.

      "Wanna hear some stories about Elton when we were younger?" She asked, earning s groan from Elton.

Colby's pov

     How does one have the ability to look so hot in something so simple. Is it bad that it makes me want to make out with her. That might be a little bad. I shouldnt even be thinking about that right now. Either her and Elton have a little inside joke that she doesn't like or I don't know. Devyn and I both noticed her mood change though when her and Elton had that little exchangement. Maybe I can ask her about that later, if she even wants to talk about it.

      "Sam, Aaron get your butt's down here and come listen to some embarrassing stories about Elton!" Devyn yelled up the stairs.     
     "We are coming! We are coming!" Arron yelled in a girly voice as he ran down the stairs with a laughing Sam following behind him.

      She told us stories until she was done eating her food. When she was done she placed her bowl in the sink and told us that she's gonna be up in her room if we needed her. I could see her smile falter as she turned and walked up the stairs. I think I was the only one paying that much attention to her. I wanna talk to her though and get to know her more personally. Like yeah she has been here for a few months but we still haven't had a full blown just a kinda one on one conversation. We have been alone together but not the way I want us to be. Not in a dirty way! I just want to know things that she wouldn't tell others. I finished my breakfast soon after and walked upstairs to her room. I knocked on Y/n's door and she let me in right after.

        "Whatcha want brock?" She asked as she let me into her room. "Just chit chat ooorr?"

       "Yeah, just chit chat. I know that I already know you but I want to get to know you more. Just some one on one personal stuff" I said as I walked in.

      "Damn you sound like a therapist, but I know what you mean ya dork." she smiled and laughed as she closed the door behind us.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
Yaaayyy another chapter remade. This one was the most cringey, I don't know what I was thinking sooooo I just kinda practically completely changed it. I should have never been allowed to make fanfics when I was younger. You guys should have bullied me until I deleted this chapter or something wth. Anyways I hope you like this new and improved chapter and I hope to see you guys in the next one. Bbyyyeee
1292 words
╚═══════════. .★.╝