3- Decorations

Y/n's pov

     As much as I love decorating stuff, this was so much work. I had to open my windows, I was sweating so much the entire time. Right as I plopped down onto my bed I heard a knock on my door. I lifted my head up and saw Corey slowly open the door.

     "Hey, I just wanted to let you know that Devyn will be back tomorrow and she said that she is sorry that she couldn't have been here today." Corey informed me with a smile as he read her text to me.

      "Okay sounds good. And tell her that it wasn't her fault she wasn't here, Elton didn't even tell you guys that this was happening." I said with a small laugh. Corey nodded as he looked around the room.

Your room:

     "Damn no wonder you look so tired, you did a lot to your room. Ya know you could have asked for help right?" He asked as he continued to look around my room and then at me.

      "Yeah I know but I like doing stuff on my own sometimes. Plus if any of y'all messed up anything I would have beat your asses." I laughed as I sat up.

      "Haha yeah okay that makes sense. Well don't be surprised if you wake up one day and I'm chillin in your beanbag chair, that this is huge. We should get so excited for the living room." Corey commented as he walked out of my room and I laughed.

      I smiled as I looked around my room. Was it a little childish? Yes but it still look cool. It's fits the whole aesthetic. I pulled my laptop out of my bed and scrolled through random shopping apps. I sold a bunch of my clothes before I moved cause I didn't know how much closet room I would have. Since I have a lot, I have an excuse to buy a lot more clothes and I'm not complaining.

     "Sistteeerrr!" I heard Elton groan as he leaned against my door as it slowly pushed against my wall.

     "Brotheerrrrr!" I laughed as I looked up from my laptop to look at him.

       "You should start a YouTube channel." He said with a smile as he walked in and sat down on my bed beside me.

       "Why is literally everyone saying that lately?" I laughed as I slightly shook my head.

      "Because it's fun and it's easy sometimes and you would like it and it's not like you have a job right now." He suggested as he took my laptop off my lap and started searching stuff.

     "Okay first off, you're the reason why I had to quit my job. Ya know how mad my coworkers were with me? I was the one that dealt with all the Karens and Kevins. They are gonna punch someone without me there. Anyways, I'm not opposed to the idea you just have to show me how everything works and all that." I explained as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

      "Well let's get started with getting you a camera." He started. For the next few hours he bought me everything I needed and showed me what I would need to do. I even set up a YouTube channel already. My YouTube name is yt/n. I made sure that I was creative with my banner and profile picture. Elton left after he was done with everything and yelled to the other roommates that he made me set up a YouTube account. That was followed with a bunch of cheers and screams, causing us all to laugh.

     I went downstairs to get something to eat and drink. I bonded more with a shirtless Colby since he was the only one downstairs. We aren't gonna talk about the few times I checked him out. I'm not gonna deny the fact that he's hot but I barely know him. Plus relationships are not my thing right now. We both finally finished and went upstairs, going our separate ways when we walked to our rooms.

       I walked into my room to see Cerca peacefully laying on my bed. Her head shot up and her tail was wagging when she saw me too. I laughed and climbed into bed with her. I put on a movie and she snuggled up closer to me. I gave her soft pets as I enjoyed the movie.

      "Hey have you seen...oh never mind." Elton said as he slowly walked into my room, letting out a slight laugh.

     "I guess you were looking for Cerca." I laughed as I continued to pet her. She moved her head so that she was laying on my stomach and looking up at me. "Oh she's definitely mine now."

     "Well yeah I was, she's usually in the garage so I was suspicious. You also can't just come here and steal my dog miss. But since she looks so comfy and cute I guess she can stay here with you for tonight." Elton said and shook his head a little. He leaned against the wall and looked around my room. "I was so focused on getting you a YouTube channel earlier I barley looked around your room. How the hell is it possible that it looks better than the whole god damn house?! I should let you decorate everything at this point." Elton suggested as he let out a huff of air.

     "I just have a magic touch. If you pay for everything I'll gladly redecorate the house." I said with a proud smile on my face.

     "Ha I'll think about it. I'm going now, I just wanted to know where my dog was. Have a good night you two, don't stay up too late." Elton said walking out as he waved.

     "Good night dumby." I laughed as I watched him close my door. Cerca fell asleep soon after he left the room. I could barely make it into the second movie before I fell asleep, a good ass sleep too after this eventful day.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
  We aren't gonna talk about how much I struggled with this chapter for no reason. Anyways I hope you liked this remade chapter. You should already know that this whole story is one of those classic dramatic ones. Those are always the best. Anyways, hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter. Byyyyyeeee
1070 words
╚═══════════. .★.╝