43 - Risky

I watched as Colby slowly lowered his head between my legs. I felt as his tongue trailed over my clit, taking in my taste. He was purposely going slow, teasing me as much as possible. I reached down and gripped his hair, pushing myself against him more as I grew more needy to his tongue. I could feel him smirk against me as he started to suck my clit, his tongue fastly running over it.

     I let my head fall back against the bed in pleasure as I slightly started grinding against his face. His tongue moved faster as he sucked more, causing me to slightly start squirming on the bed. I let out breathy moans as I tried to keep myself from being loud. My back arched as Colby stuck two of his fingers inside of me, moving and curling them fastly inside of me.

      "F-fuck Colby~" I moaned out as my back continued to arch. All of this stimulation was driving me over the edge, already making me close to cuming. I squeezed my legs against Colby's head as I was on the edge of cuming, making him moan against me and speed up. I let out louder moans as I gripped Colby's hair and the bed as I came on his fingers.

     I watched as he slowly pulled away, letting my cum drip from his fingers onto my bed. He made eye contact with me as he stuck his fingers in his mouth, sucking them clean. He then went back down between my legs, wanting more of my taste. He grabbed my thighs and pressed them against the sides of his head as he stuck his tongue inside of me. I couldn't keep my body from moving as he started to eat me out again. I gripped the bed with one hand as I used to other to cover my mouth. He was overstimulating me and it was driving my body crazy. I closed my eyes as I squeezed my legs tighter against his head, feeling myself growing close again. As I was about to cum again Colby's phone started to go off, causing him to pull away and edge me. I let out a whine as he reached for his phone, causing him to laugh.

      "It's Jake, answer it for me and I'll get back to work on your needy ass." He said as he handed me his phone and my eyes slightly widened.

       "But what if he hears?" I asked as I looked between him and his phone.

     "Then you better be quiet." He said as he lowered his head back down. I took a deep breath as I answered his phone.

     "Hey emo, it's Y/n." I answered, trying to ignore Colby as he sucked on my clit.

     "Oh, hey guuurl! I was just calling him to ask him a question about a video he plans on doing sometime this week. Why do you have his phone?" He explained and then asked. My breath hitched slightly as Colby moved his tongue faster against me.

      "H-he's um busy with something right now. He's doing something in the garage with- with Elton." I explained as I tried my best to contain my moans. Colby wasn't having it so he stuck his fingers inside of me. I gripped his phone and pulled it away from my face as I let out a quiet breathy moan. I pulled it back as I heard Jake start talking again.

     "-bet he doesn't even know where his phone is right now," he laughed, "I'm not going to say where we are going but he's gonna kidnap you and make you go with us. And there might be a chance of you really not liking the place." As Jake said that I gave Colby a looked. He looked at my thighs to ignore my eye contact and started moving his fingers faster to distract me. I let out a stifled moan and quickly covered my mouth. "Aare you okay?" Jake asked through the phone. I took a breath to control myself before I answered.

      "Yeah Mhm yeah I'm all good, I just hit my head against the wall and it really freaking ha-hurt." I explained as Colby tried to make it harder for me to talk.

     "I swear to God you are constantly hurting yourself. I'm gonna leave before I become a witness to your death." He laughed.

     "Okay, bye dude." I said slightly quickly.