5 - Oh my god

Sam's pov

     So the three of us are kinda in a pickle right now. We don't have our phones since we left them downstairs, we are all getting hungry, and Elton I still sitting right out side of the door. I also desperately have to pee but we don't talk about that part.

     "I might just go out, I am starving." Y/n said sitting up. Her stomach has been growling more than ours.

     "Same here, it's killing me." Colby said putting a pillow over his face and groaning into it.

     "Sam, how about you. How are you holding up?" Y/n asked as she looked over at me.

     "Maybe we should run out at the same time, he can't get all of us." I said thinking out loud and getting up. They both nodded their heads and got up with me. We then slowly started to walk towards the door. We unlocked the door and then quickly opened it then ran out.

      "Every man for himself!" Y/n yelled as she darted down the hallway in front of us.

     "Wow she's fast." Colby commented as we had ran down the hallway behind her. I looked behind us to an Elton laying on his back on the floor. I slowed down and completely turned around when I saw him not getting up to chase us. Colby and N/n noticed and walked to my side with a confused expression on their faces.

     "Hey dude are you good?" N/n asked walking closer to him cautiously.

     "I tried to taze one of you as you ran out but one of you kicked my hand and I tazed myself in the head. That shit hurt like hell." Elton groaned as he continued to hold his head.

     "Oh that explains why it felt like I kicked something when I ran. I didn't know if it was one of you guys or the wall." N/n said as she then bent down by his side and slid the tazer to us. "This is your lesson to not try to taze us anymore." She commented as she examined his head. I took the tazer and went to go hide it somewhere for safe keeping as they made sure Elton was okay.

Y/n's pov

     Sam went to go hide the tazer after I slid it to him. Colby and I stayed with Elton, making sure that he was okay.

     "Could you die from a tazer to the head?" Elton asked sitting up and holding his head still.

     "No but it will hurt like hell , I know because I've done it before. It wasn't fun." I said with a small laugh. The two of them looked at me with curious and questioning looks as if they wanted to know the story.

     "Can we know the story? " Sam asked as he walked over to us, a curious Corey following behind him.

      "Wait wait I have a great idea. We should make this into an embarrassing story telling video. Another video for your channel." Elton said as he slowly got up, nudging me purposely in the process. I laughed as I stood up and helped him up the whole way too.

     "That is a good Idea." Corey agreed as he looked at me.

     "Okay I'll do it." I said with a smile and a shrug. "We have to get Aaron and Devyn then too. We can't leave them out." I commented as I let go of Elton and went running to Aaron's room.
"AArONnnNnN" I yelled as I walked into his room.

     "YyyY/nNnn" Aaron yelled back as he laughed.

     "We are doing an embarrassing story telling video and the whole house is doing it so you have to come" I said pulling his arm and lead him out of his seat and out of his room.

     "Okay okay, just stop pulling my poor arm. You're gonna pull it off." he laughed. I then let go and we all walked down the stairs together.

~Skip time brought to you by a screaming colby~

     We finished the video and we were still sitting on the couch laughing and talking about stuff. That video was so much fun to film, it also let me get to know the guys a lot better. Me and Colby kept making eye contact throughout the video and making weird faces at each other.