6- More friends

Elton's pov

      It's been maybe a few months since my sister has moved in. She's definitely brought out the best in all of us lately. Today is like the one day she isn't doing something eventful. It's just her and I in the house right now. With that, I was thinking about inviting a few old friends over to see her again. I invited the little David crew over, David, Scotty, Heath, Zane, and the rest of them. They probably haven't seen her for as long as I haven't. She is probably gonna be mad at me for making her get dressed but she'll get over it. She'll thank me later. I called them up and they said that they would be over right away. With that, I go up to tell y/n to get up off of her ass.

Y/n's pov

   I am sitting on my bed PEACEFULLY with buddy sleeping by my side. I am watching YouTube on my TV because I have nothing else to do. Today has been a chill day and I'm enjoying it. It's quiet and I don't have any editing to do. If only it was gonna stay peaceful.

      "Hey short stuff! Get up off yo ass!" Elton yelled as he practically kicked down my door, scaring both me and buddy in the process. "some of my friends are coming over and you're gonna wanna be dressed when they get here. Thank me later." And with that, he walked out of my room leaving the door wide open.

      "Uuugghhhh you ass, I was having so much fun in this peace and quiet." I groaned as I got out of my bed and grabbed some clothes out of my closet. I walked out of my room to the bathroom and Buddy walked out of my room and walked into Aaron's. I then got dressed and decided to just let my hair air dry into its natural state. I walk down the stairs to see Elton playing with Cerca, her practically tugging his arm off in tug of war. Buddy was probably asleep in Aaron's room, he's a sleepy pup today. I then heard a knock at the door and pointed for Elton to go get it.
   "Elton go get yo friends" I said walking towards the back doors as I took over playing with Cerca.
   "Okay but you better brace yourself. " Elton said walking towards the door and laughing. I gave him a confused look as I stopped playing with Cerca.

Elton's POV

     Oh her peaceful day is definitely about to get ruined. There is no such thing as a quiet day in this house as long as I have something to say about it. At least we are all gonna have fun. I open the door and they all started screaming and jumping around as they came inside as if they were teenage girls. I heard N/n start to laugh as she watched them. As she realized who it was her smile grew wider and she laughed more. David and Tod somehow slipped and fell like the dumbasses they are, causing N/n started to laughing her ass off and some of the guys looked at her not realizing that she was in the room too. They they joined her in laughing when they realized what happened. I started to run towards her to go tickle but slipped to because of my socks. This floor has been so slippery lately for no reason.

     "Everyone go tickle Y/n!" I yelled as I pointing towards her. She tried to brace herself and start running but she slipped too and they all started to tickle her. Alex, Heath, jay, zane, and scotty just stood at the door suprised to see her. "Isn't this an awesome suprise. I'm surprised you didn't realize that it was her sooner" I laughed getting up and walking over to the five of them.

     "WAIT Y/N!" I heard David yell from the group of people tickling her. We all burst out laughing at his realization.

Y/n's POV

   I feel so overly loved right now. David is giving me this huge hug while the rest of the boys are waiting very impatiently to give me a hug too.

     "Okay before I get tackled in hugs, can I stand back up first?" I asked with a David still clung onto me. He finally let go and laughed as I stood up.

     "Who ever can catch N/n first gets the next hug!" Elton yelled which caused another chase. I started running, trying my best not to fall on these slippery ass floors with my socks on. I heard someone come through the door but I don't really care at this moment since I'm practically running for my life.

Colby's pov

     I walk inside and I see N/n being chased by practically all of David's vlog squad. I laughed at bit and walked over to Elton to also watch this mini show go down. N/n ran in my way but slipped at a certain part of the floor that I'm guessing was more slippery than the rest. I held my arms out to catch her as I took a few steps forward and succeeded.

     "Thanks Brock" N/n said as she held onto my arms for dear life.
   "Anytime." I said as she stood up and I slightly scratched the back of my neck. I kinda have formed feelings for N/n over the time that she has been here but only Sam knows. He's the only one I have told so far. I didnt even think I form serious crushes anymore but she proved me wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if she already had a boyfriend at this point though. Anyone in the right mi d would breakthrough he's necks to try and date her, or at least I know I would.

     After all of the guys got their hugs in we talked and played video games. We had a bunch of different competitions and challenges which made the games even more fun. Our roommates showed up at random points during the day. When it started getting late and people were getting tired people started heading home. We had made a few videos before everyone had went home.  After everyone left, most of us went to bed.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
Looks like I did do another chapter. I'll probably do some more until my girlfriend wakes up from their nap. Anywaaayysss, less about me. I hope you guys enjoyed this remade chapter and I hope to see ya in the next one. Bbyyyeee
1106 words
╚═══════════. .★.╝