38 - Showering

"Soooo why did you follow me again? You don't have clothes in here." I commented to Colby as I started to pull some clothes to sleep in out of my drawers.

      "Because I was hoping that I could convince you to shower with me." He said and I turned and gave him a look, waiting for him to convince me. "Well you have your own bathroom so it's not like we are making people wait, we could save more water, I could keep you warm." He said all of this as he walked closer to me and pressed my body against his as he had his hands on my waist.

      "So you just want to shower? Nothing else?" I asked with a quizzing look.

     "Yupp, just shower." He said with a nod. I smirked as I picked my clothes up and walked off to the bathroom.

     "That must suck, I was hoping for a little more than just showering." I said as I sat my clothes on the counter. He immediately rushed in and closed the door behind him.

     "Wait like actually? Can we? As long as your down I'm down." He said, I could see the hope and excitement in his eyes.

     "I wouldn't say it if I didn't want to. I think I'm comfortable enough with you to let you see and touch another part of me." I said as I let the towel fall from around me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands back on my waist, slightly tugging at the bottoms of my bathing suit.

      "I've never been more excited for anything." He said and then softly started kissing my lips. His soft kisses turned into needy ones as he pressed me up against the wall, pushing his body against mine. I started to slightly grind myself against his hardening member, making him more needy to get my clothes off. Kiss needy kisses trailed down to my neck as he started slipping my swimsuit off. I gripped at his hair as he reached a sweet spot on my neck, earning an almost incoherent moan to leave my lips.

     Once he got my swimsuit off he took a step back to look at me. I stared at him, trying to figure out what he was thinking as he starred so intently. I eventually just shook my head and laughed at him as I walked to the shower and turned the water on.

       "Starring is very rude. We came here to shower, take your trunks off and let's go." I said as I made him look at my eyes for once I'm the last what felt like 5 minutes.

     "Fine fine, I'm sorry. You're just so fucking hot, I had to take some time to admire you." He said as he took his trunks off and walked closer to me. I was trying to have more self control than him so I only took a glimpse at his member. I can't tell what's average and what's big buts he's definitely somewhere there. I saw a smirk grow on his face as we stepped into the shower. I was facing the water and he was standing behind me. He slowly traced his hands up and down my sides. I don't know what he was trying to accomplish but if it was time make me more needy for him it was working.

     "Handsy much?" I asked with a small laugh. He pulled me closer so that my ass was pressed against his member and my back was against his chest.

     "It can be a whole lot worse that this." He teased as he started kissing my neck again. He had a hand firmly on my waist as the other one slowly went up to my tits. He started fondling one of my tits as he started to leave hickeys on my neck. My need for him was growing as I started to rub myself against him.

     "Colby please." I muttered out as I gripped his hands to pull them off of me. I turned around to that of was facing him, I could see the lust laced in his eyes.

     "Begging already? I haven't done anything yet. What do you want lovely?" He asked as he placed his hands on my waist again.

     "Just fuck me already, this is killing me." I said and I felt his grip tighten on my waist.