33 - Fuck Off

Y/n's POV

I woke up, first like usual, and groaned at the fact that Colby was no longer hugging me. I checked his phone and saw that it was 5am, way too early for me. I crawled over to him and laid down on his chest. He instinctively wrapped his arms around me. I was about to drift off to sleep until I heard the RV door handle. I looked and saw a shadow in front of the door. I was just gonna brush it off as one of the guys until I realized that they were all asleep. I popped up in fear as I stared at the door, hoping that the person would just leave. They stopped messing with the handle but just stood there. I started to shake Colby awake.

"Wha-." I instantly cut him off by covering his mouth. I pointed at the door as I uncovered his mouth slowly. He looked around at the guys and saw they were all sleeping. His eye brows furrowed in anger as he slowly pushed me off of him and climbed down.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a whisper. He didn't answer as he swung the door open harshly, hitting whoever was out there in the process. This made the rest of the guys wake up and sit up as they watched him. The person fell back and we all saw that it was Lucas. Elton got up as Colby menacingly walked towards Lucas. Lucas got up as fast as he could and ran. Colby and Elton of course chased after him. Sam, Corey, and I all just say there in an awkward silence, not knowing what to do.

"Should we go make sure they are okay?" Sam asked. I nodded as I hurriedly climbed down, grabbed Colby's hoodie, put my shoes on, and ran into the direction they did with the two boys right behind me. We ran until we saw Lucas pointing a knife at Colby and Elton.

"Lucas! Put it down, now!" I yelled as I walked up to them.

"Then tell them to fuck off and you come with me." He said.

"In your dreams. Guys, let's just go." I said as I gripped Colby's pants and Eltons shirt. "You guys got your punches in. Let's go!"

"I just need to-" Colby started but I cut him off.

"I said let's go." I said sternly.

"You're starting to sound like me, so cute." Lucas cooed.

"Ignore him." I said through gritted teeth as I urged them to walk away. I pushed on Colby's and Elton's back as we all walked. I heard Lucas throw his knife to the side as he followed us thinking that we were no longer a threat. All of the guys looked back. "Eyes forward please." They all listened without hesitation.

"I've rubbed off on you a lot. You're treating them like dogs, just the way I treated you. I can't wait to do that all over again to you. You'll be my ßh again. A weak little girl who can't fight back. My little §lµ† that I can do what ever I want to do to you and you won't do a-" Lucas said but was cut off by me. I was sick of hearing him talk so I turned and punched him as hard as I could in the face. He fell to the ground as the guys turned around in shock.

"Damn, I even used my less dominant hand and I was able to knock you out. Who's the weak little girl now?" I asked as I shook the pain out of my hand. I slightly jumped when I heard the guys start cheering from behind me. I turned and was met with Colby picking me up and kissing me.

"That was fucking hot." He laughed.

"No offence but I would have never expected you to do that." Elton laughed.

"To be honest, neither did I." I laughed as Colby put me down.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side." Corey laughed.

"Yeah, that punch looked very painful." Sam laughed.

"It was, but more for him." I laughed.