Growling Chapter 24: THE KISS THAT SPEAKS MORE THAN MILLION WORDS (20+)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Silvia Kennington

The examination time has ended and it was already lunch time, 30 minutes when our proctor came back the room after going the two cheaters on the principal office but until now, there have no signs of them.

Where are those people? They are now committing against the law of the school. First is cheating and now, cutting classes?

I was walking now at the hallway, planning to go in the library to give some books I barrowed when suddenly, and door I was supposed to pass by opened and a girl came out of it like she was not in her sense. I had stopped and called her, "Thea?" Thea looked at me blankly and ended the closing of the door. I looked at the door and saw it was a music room. "Why are you like that?' I asked her while eyes judging her whole body.

Her uniform is so crumpled especially her white polo which lost its buttons. Her neck tie did not wear well. Her hair is so messy like she pony tailed in a hurry.

"Why are you...?" I said confused and looked at her eyes next. She bit her lower lip which I saw bleeding. I took a step forward to touch it when she was afraid doing walking back ward. I furrowed my brows to her. "Is there something happened?" I asked concerned. She looked at the door and next to me. "Let's talk not here" she said and grabs my wrist and walked with her. I'd just confused.

"Are you raped?!" I shouted. "Shh!" she scolded and covers my mouth. We are now in a bench under a tree beside the field. I saw her pinching her both hands above her lap. I was become so worried to her. "We... it's..." she stammers said bowing her head. "It's me and Baek" she said finally. "You mean... you... mated?" I narrowed my eyes while whispering. She looked at me so sadly and nodded. I gasped and furrowed my brows. "How can you do that?" I said. "We did that already like two times before this day but it was just touching. Now is different. I am no longer..." she said ceased. "I know you love him so much and I know I can feel it, he loves you so much more" I said. She looked at me. "But he said and gets a permission to take a break. It means a break for our acting. He means he will still act like he don't know me anymore and things on us will never be the same again" she said like she was about to cry. I rub her shoulder. "Thea... you wouldn't know if he is serious about that. If he really plan to just fulfil his sorrow because he misses you so much and never plan to get inside of you that just means he didn't expect that to happen too. Maybe he loves all of you and it triggers him your touch. Let's say he asks for a break, a break for your acting, but didn't you think of maybe he changes his mind during you are doing the thing? That maybe he can give up all what he plans or that acting-he-don't-know-you because he realizes how much he loves you more than he knows to himself" I conclude. "But Silvia... what if he just did that on purpose? He has a girlfriend now. What if that acting-he-don't-know-me was a plan to get me out of his life finally because he has a girlfriend now? Yes, maybe he is using that girl to move on from me but that's not the big deal. The big deal is he wanted to move on from me. Maybe he still loves me but he doesn't want to love me. What happened back there was maybe a mistake. It was a mistake of him for getting inside of me. I'm so afraid... What I am afraid of if he wanted to go away from me and think that making love back there is a regret he got" she started to cry and cover her bowing face with her hands. I furrowed my brows in worries. I move closer to her in this bench. I wrapped my arms around her and pull her in closer to me. I rub her back and put my chin above her head. "Thea... I know... I understand that it's hard for you to think positive now. You have to be strong because we both know and you guys both know to yourselves that you still love each other. That kisses you exchanges... that is the kiss that speaks more than million words and only you and Baek knows about it and how it delivered between your lips and hearts. Why so afraid? You are being love by the person you love. If you think it's a regret of him, I don't think it is. You feel love in that thing and so you did love to him in exchange. Whatever may be the problem, you still love each other. Besides, if he wanted to get away from you, why did he come back?" I convince her. "But..." she said panting while crying. "I don't know what we are now. I'm afraid I cannot love him because he doesn't want to" she said. "Shh... where in those million words in his kiss he said that?" I asked. She takes a deep breath.

AN. WHAT!? POOR TAENG, SHE'S SO WORRIED. BUT DO NOT WORRY PEOPLE, ARATTA?

So, i'll be updating tomorrow again. Please wait!!! ^_^ and please vote!!! fighting~

The wolf>>>

The wolf>>>

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯-𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓰 & 𝓘  © 2017 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें