"You should really ask him out, Eomma!" Libby teased, flicking the older on the forehead. Kirae growled and got up to chase her around the room/ Jeemun was laughing her ass off, her phone capturing every moment.

"You little shit. Come here so I can punish you!" Libby squealed and ran around the practice room until she got near Jeemun to hide behind her, still oblivious to the guys who were now more confused than ever. Hyejin was hiding away.

"Ah! Jeemun, control her!" Jeemun didn't do anything, though. She was still recording until her phone died.

"Ah, shit. Okay, well, Kirae that's enough. The boys are here." Both Kirae and Libby finally took notice of the guys and Kirae's face went pale. They must have heard the teasing. Quickly, she bowed in apology. Yoongi looked annoyed rather than excited. She was confused since Hoseok told her that he was excited and now he looks pissed off. Jeemun gathered them together in the middle of the room to start filming the v-live.

"What should we film?" Jeemun asked through the tense atmosphere, trying to lighten up the mood. It worked, but they didn't know what to do. Jimin piped up after a moment.

"We could do rap battles!" There were a few people who were excited about it, and there are some dreading that. Jeemun's eyes lit up at that idea and nodded vigorously.

Jin set up the camera and the laptop so they could read comments. There was a slight debate on who should post it where, but in the end, it ended up being posted on BTSs channel since with DYEMONDs, they wouldn't get so much feedback. That sounded like a better idea. As soon as they started going live, BTS began to introduce themselves.

"Hello, we are BTS." And they went off to introduce the other group, telling them that they were going to have a rap battle. First it was Jin and Jimin against each other. They rapped We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2. Yoongi and Jeemun facepalmed at the two. They tried, but they were mispronouncing the words and they were too slow.

"You hurt my ears by your rap skills. No winner for this round." Yoongi comments, pushing both Jin and Jimin away from the view of the camera. Taehyung quickly stood up, wanting to go next. He points at Hyejin. She gulped, knowing she can't rap as well as the others. They rapped CL's Hello Bitches, much to Kirae's distaste. As expected, Taehyung won this round. He cheered. His next opponent was Kirae.

"Put on Cypher Pt. 4" A smirk was played on Kirae's lips. She knew this song like the back of her hand. She turned to the camera and prepared herself. She rapped Yoongi's part, nailing the pronunciation and beat perfectly. He was impressed by this feat and decided to be next after Taehyung lost who now sulks in a corner.

Yoongi challenged Kirae to rap Agust D. She accepted. He purposely gave her the second verse after the chorus, having her mess up at the end. He was very impressed. He turned to see the others and noticed that Hoseok and Namjoon were highly impressed. He grew annoyed instantly that he remembered what he walked into.

Hoseok and Namjoon lost because of distractions and Libby tried but she was more of a vocal anyway. Jungkook was too engrossed in his thoughts to join them in the game. He and Hyejin were far apart from each other except that Hyejin was too embarrassed while Jungkook was upset.

So that just left Jeemun. Kirae and Libby were cheering her on since they both knew she was a great rapper, but also nervous since this was Yoongi she was up against. They decided on Do You by Rap Mosnter. By the end of the song, everyone was surprised. They couldn't decide on the winner, so they consulted the comments. Surprisingly, the majority commented saying that Jeemun was the winner.

"Damn, you got skills." Yoongi complimented, sitting down somewhere to rest. Jeemun smirked at the camera, flipping her hair.

"Of course." The rest of the group laughed at the exchange and decided to end the V-Live. Once it was finished, Kirae got a text from Jaebum.

JB: The boys and I are coming tomorrow morning to continue our collab.

Kirae: that was so sudden but sure! ^^

Can't wait to see you guys again!

JB: same goes for you.

Jeemun looked over Kirae's shoulders to see who she was texting and almost went into panic mode.

"Ah, we must be going." Jeemun began, grabbing her things. Taehyung was helping her clean up. "Thanks for inviting us to do the v-live." She bowed to BTS. Jin laughed and patted Libby's shoulder.

"It was actually Libby's idea, but you're welcome!" Jin explained, leaving Libby to be red in the face. They all quickly left the room, with Hyejin behind, head low.

| BTS |

Once they reached their dorm room, it was tense. No one spoke a single word to the other until Taehyung spoke up.

"What makes you think they had to leave so quickly?" There wasn't any answer immediately, but an answer came out with the help of Jimin.

"I noticed that after we walked in and hearing their conversation, Jungkook, Yoongi-hyung, and Hoseok-hyung acting a bit strange. And Jungkook didn't even get a chance to rap because he was too busy avoiding the girls. I don't know about you, but if you don't sort out your feelings, you're going to hurt more than just yourself." He turned to his bedroom and went inside. The others were frustrated with themselves and instead of working it out, they went to bed, bitterness in their hearts.

[ YOU ARE MY MUSE, MY GETAWAY ]

Sorry for not uploading this earlier. I was busy and my wifi got cut off right when I was uploading this so I was pissed off at my wifi. .-. thankfully I was given this small window of opportunity to upload it. Thank you for reading!!